Panic attacks

I listen to classical as much as I could - as I’m more panicky and stress with customer and
On spare time some adult coloring.

I listen to soothing classical music, too. Sometimes binaural beats or just brown noise.

Sorry for the loss of your grandma. But I hope you do check in with a doctor just to do some maintaince of sorts.

Yes was on Valium for years. Had to have a Valium pill on me at all times to soften a sudden panic attack . Finally went cold turkey on that . Didn’t really need it .
I think it’s the constant quakes in Taiwan
Your body feels it

Or my mom had panic attacks for years and may have been related to her brain tumor
And mine may have been related to my irregular heartbeat

So those could be causes
Main thing what you can do give up coffee and strong teas as much as you can

I don’t touch coffee anymore or strong teas. Caffeine is a killer

Ps sorry about your grannie
A loss of a loved one is a major cause of panic attacks
It’s true that deep sadness can cause heart problems and psychological harm . People do die from a broken heart

Sorry for your loss and to hear about your bad times.

I’ve had something similar. I was at home one evening and suddenly felt very out of breath and faint. Was scary, passed after a little while, didn’t think too much of it. The next day went into work and was trying to solve a problem, started to feel overwhelmed so stepped away for a minute and hid in the loo. I then felt the fainting thing except it was much worse and i lost all control of my hands and i felt like i was being crushed in the middle.

Do you regularly take ibuprofen, aspirin or anything like that?

By the way, common theme is people suggesting caffeine. This is the GERD acid reflux reaction. Ibuprofen and Aspirin can cause the same issue.

1 Like