Too late now , something went rotten early on.
That’s 420,000 NTD.
He’s probably rich to afford that and the first class tickets and 2 million ntd for two months ‘liu xue’ but at this rate he won’t be rich much longer.
Gotta feel sorry for the guy. Yes, he let this go on too long but mostly because his wife is a real control freak. He has so many problems with the wife he probably just gave up also trying to confront the daughter since the wife is 100% on daughter’s side.
It’s a rough one, I feel bad for him especially in a small family.
Yes, I feel sorry for him since he seems like a really nice guy. Don’t think I could tolerate what he endures every day…the women in his life are wearing him down that’s for sure.
In this case sometimes you gotta cut your losses .
I did not mention that his wife is the accountant for his company…controlling most of the money.
Oooofff, they got him by the goolies.
It is indeed sad when people equate money directly with love , and a real low way to treat a husband and father. But in the society here they like to emphasise the traditional roles when it suits them, and not when it doesn’t suit them.
Carrie sounds like a piece of work.
Best to stay away from people like this!
Guy
Most of these parents created these problems. They only have themselves to blame.
Sounds like dude might be humble bragging about how much money he has.