Paris Hilton video

Does anyone know where to get the Paris Hilton video on the internet, VCD or DVD?

Thanks,

http://www.nationallampoon.com/nl/05_av/parishilton/parishilton.asp

Hahaha! :laughing: :smiley: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

go to kontraband.com

has loads of amusing and unusual video clips of all sorts of different things. Miss Hilton’s video clip is on there. Also look out for parts 2 and 3 for someone’s ‘remake’!

It’s a great site with loads of entertaining fun stuff.

slyck.com will show you how to use kazza lite or eMule or Azureus for p2p. I couldn’t live without p2p here. [snipped by mod] Get the Industrial DSL from hinet 8Mbit down, 640K up, it rocks, its like 1500 a month. [snipped by mod] Don’t forget the Chu Mei Feng vids while you’re at it.

coughnumbersevencough

Of course we all know BigJim was just speaking hypothetically. However I used to have Kaazaa on my computer (which I used only for sharing works in the public domain or those which the authors gave permission to share). I later got rid of it because I had a major virus infection on my machine, so I cleaned up and installed all proper security measures.

Question: doesn’t P2P file sharing always pose a serious risk? Sure, one might have anti-virus program updated regularly, along with firewall, router, anti-spyware program, etc. But aren’t a large percentage of P2P files infected and by downloading them regularly doesn’t even a careful user expose oneself to a greatly increased risk of being infected with malware?

Before anyone asks, I edited the post. I almost deleted the thread when I saw it because I thought she may have been under age during the tape (she wasn’t I checked). Here’s a link as to add to the discussion:
newsandentertainment.com/par … _tape.html

Lots of celeb videos there Miltown. I’m surprised they didn’t have one of Ashlee Simpson faking it.