Paying Tax on Freelancing - Two Countries or One?

I’m about to accept a freelance position editing a website which will pay an amount of HK or US$ money each month from a Hong Kong company into my Taiwanese bank account. Do I need to pay tax on this in Taiwan and in Hong Kong? I am currently in Taiwan on a valid year long ARC (I work as a teacher as well). I will be receipting the company using a PayPal account.

I’m really hoping someone can give me some advice on this as I’ve never done anything like this before.

Many thanks,