Pelosi visiting Taiwan in August 2022

Just use chrome and translate to English. The guy is called the White Wolf (白狼). Famous gangster politician here. Bamboo Union related. Loves attention apparently.

2 Likes

You are being a toruble maker posting this.

3 Likes

who?

Friendly visits with what agenda? The CHIPs thing was passed. Any mention of that and its effect on Taiwan in the near/long term? Nope. Any talk of the WTO or WHO? Noop.

All I see is Nancy is going, China be damned.

ha ha, i am joking. Look at the sign in the photo.

The New Party was there protesting earlier…well, the few members they have left.

Excellent. :+1:

2 Likes
  1. There was a stop the steal rally in Taipei in December of 2020.
  2. A few months back, people “marched” (walked) from Expo Park to Ximen to protest mask mandates.

The only people who noticed were foreigners. I don’t think any of it even made the local news. That group is a vocal minority if there ever was one, and BBC has a very pro-CCP slant in most of its reporting.

2 Likes

haha the sign in 101 now says thanks pelosi. well almost as same as fireworks

3 Likes

Shes a few miles East of Hualien

Shes playing chicken

1 Like

So you don’t support Pompeo visiting, Ted Cruz, European parliaments etc. etc.? Where exactly do you draw the line on appeasement?

Not only that.

So having him and his followers hanging out around Pelosi is dangerous, far more than any threats China can make. This can turn ugly fast.

They may be up for show for their CCP masters, that would be the best case scenario. Otherwise, anything else is unthinkable.

Ladies and gentlemen, feet dry. Petunia is now feet dry.

2 Likes

Unilaterally? No. Why are they going? Why is Pelosi in Taiwan? Surely not for the Taiwanese.

2 Likes

It’s more typically been Japan helping out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Guy

Why does any elected official visit any ally? Must there always be some grand legislation or cataclysmic shift bringing Taiwan into the WHO with every visit?

Wow, I actually agree with you.

This whole stunt was reckless and unnecessary. Of course once it’s announced, it’s even worse to back out. So here we are on the knife’s edge…

4 Likes

Touchdown in 10 to 15 min

1 Like