Penis Enlargement Steroid and US Olympian

The 23-year-old American, who faces a two-year ban, said: "To know that I’ve tested positive as a result of a product that I used for personal reasons is extremely difficult to wrap my hands around.

An unfortunate turn-of-phrase. That’s funny.

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/olympic-champion-merritt-tests-positive-for-steroid-for-overthecounter-penis-enlargement-product-20100423-thc9.html

He should look on the bright side. No more running but plenty of girth. What a dick!

It’s the lycra. It’s too revealing.

He’s not exactly packing a piece here, indeed it looks like he may have a camel toe.

HG

He could have just wrapped a sock around it. That’s what I used to do, at least – would have done, I mean. WOULD HAVE DONE! Doh!

What?!?!? A black man seeking penis enlargement? Boy what is the world coming to? :loco: :laughing:

Well, yes, that was clearly the elephant, or rather mouse in the room.

HG

God…this is from the linked article…you think they could have made him look more ridiculous?

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Well, yes, that was clearly the elephant, or rather mouse in the room.

HG[/quote]

Well perhaps he can pose for Playgirl to pay for rent as time passes…

Hardball, when has the media ever made a black man not look ridiculous? :ohreally:

[quote=“Namahottie”]

Hardball, when has the media ever made a black man not look ridiculous? :ohreally:[/quote]
How about

…er… :noway: But you can’t really blame the media on that one…

HERE we go!

Nothing ridiculous about JR! :thumbsup:

[quote=“hardball”][quote=“Namahottie”]

Hardball, when has the media ever made a black man not look ridiculous? :ohreally:[/quote]
How about

…er… :noway: But you can’t really blame the media on that one…[/quote] Nope you can’t…

[quote]
HERE we go!

Nothing ridiculous about JR! :thumbsup:[/quote]

Err…okay, you can slide with the JR reference, but that was also from another time and place, where the media actually was respectable…

[quote=“Namahottie”]

Err…okay, you can slide with the JR reference.[/quote]
Does that mean I’m not suspect?

:laughing:

[quote=“hardball”][quote=“Namahottie”]

Err…okay, you can slide with the JR reference.[/quote]
Does that mean I’m not suspect?

:laughing:[/quote]

Oh you know Spike is off-limits. :no-no:

NamaX :beatnik: