Pepperidge farm soft baked cookies

I’m getting desperate for them. Preferably the Oatmeal Dark chocolate flavor.

Any useful information that leads to their eventual purchase will be greatly appreciated and rewarded with a great cookie. Thanks

The restaurant called, The Royal Host, sells them at the cash register. I also have seen them at Costco.

Thank you so much. I owe you a cookie.

Working House outlets also used to carry them though I can’t confirm that they still do.

Breeze Center has different kinds of Pepperidge farm cookies.

Not 100% sure but I think I have seen some of their products at Jason’s @ 101, too.

Even at (some) 7-11 you can get Pepperidge farm cookies, though in small packing sizes only.

Thanks for the help guys, but so far all I’ve been seeing from those places are the crispy cookies. I’ve been looking for the soft baked ones. I still have to check the royal host place and costco, but everything else so far has only been crispy.

I’ll keep looking though, and the free cookie offer still stands.

Man, oh man what I’d give for a package of Grandma’s Soft-Baked Cookies or a box of some Otis Spunkmeyers.

Well, if you can’t find soft cookies, here’s a recipe for the world’s best soft chocolate chip cookies (my kids and my co-workers absolutely loved them):

[quote]4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 cups butter, softened
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
4 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.[/quote]

I belong to the hall of fame of kitchen klutzes, but for the sake of soft baked cookies, I will buy an oven and try your recipe. Thank you so much for your suggestion.