Perfection, Japanese style

Finally, you can buy a girl who possesses no independent thought at all!

http://www.engadget.com/2009/03/16/japans-hrp-4c-fashion-model-robot-unveiled-already-harassed/

Aw, c’mon! They’ve even written a manual for this one!

Hmmm. :ponder: Maybe it’s cuts a little too close to the bone here to be funny…

Did you hear the price of that babe ? NT$ 680000.
My nephew just got married, his father paid NT$ 300000, more tyhan half the price for his fiancee dowry (my uncle was angry but paid the dowry anyway) for a real woman. At least no one can complain that her robot babe has dogbreath, but with that kind of money, they could put a lot of more meat up there like those robot women in the " Stanford wives" movie. The husbands will press a button in the remote control and the wives breast will inflate to their taste and preference.

[quote=“lotzuni”]Did you hear the price of that babe ? NT$ 680000.
My nephew just got married, his father paid NT$ 300000, more tyhan half the price for his fiancee dowry (my uncle was angry but paid the dowry anyway) for a real woman. At least no one can complain that her robot babe has dogbreath, but with that kind of money, they could put a lot of more meat up there like those robot women in the " Stanford wives" movie. The husbands will press a button in the remote control and the wives breast will inflate to their taste and preference.[/quote]

Lotzuni, you are a satirical genius.