Perfume store?

I like “dessert”-flavored fragrances, like vanilla, chocolate, coffee, or even apples, so does anyone know stores that sell these types of perfume?

I live in Taipei, btw

Large department stores usually have a perfume and makeup area on the ground floor. Or didbyou want something custom made?

Disclaimer: Found via Google - I have no personal experiences with any of them.

1 Like

Go to Ximending…there’s this big building (shopping plaza) called 萬年商業大樓 (Wan Nian Building) located on No. 70, Xining Rd, Wanhua District, Taipei City (台北市萬華區西寧南路70號)

Walk into the 1st floor and there’s lots of shops selling perfume, lighters, jewellery, clothes, shoes etc. Pretty sure you can find what you want there. Lots of shops you can visit too on the other floors and there’s lots of eateries in the basement.

2 Likes

Usually dept stores only sell branded perfumes with “ambiguous” names, like Midnight Romance, etc.

I just want straightforward/simple perfume (which usually isn’t sold by them) like Apple-scented perfume, Vanilla, Chocolate, etc haha

My wife is a huge perfume fan/nerd, we go “perfuming” every trip back. If you wander down the side streets from that building right there in Ximending (where @springonion posted above) you’ll find dozens of little hole-in-the-wall shops selling nothing but perfume, often with a wide selection well beyond the typical name brands.