Permanent laser hair removal in Taiwan? For... those regions... and for a man

Wow, we should meet up then, how much does it cost to make an appointment with you? Jk jk :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, I found the home/portable version ones weren’t as effective as the medical-grade ones/huge ones in the clinics. I tried to remove the rest of the hair on my arms & legs and I didn’t see any difference. To be fair, those post-10-appointments-follicles had become very very thin (they used to be very coarse). But I heard Phillips’ Lumina is really good, although a bit expensive.

Oh that might be it. I have black hair & fair skin (I’m East Asian descent). I heard that Electrolysis is better for people with lighter hair color (although it’s more expensive & painful).

How much does it cost in the UK? In Indonesia, one session (armpits, legs (calf+thigh), and forearms) cost me around 5k/6k NTD.

I wouldn’t mind meeting up but I’m not a doctor so the most I can possibly do is use a sideburn trimmer there… every so often.

I have a laser engraver, 80 watt CO2 but I seriously would not be shooting that at any body part.

That’s more expensive than I thought it would be, but still cheaper than here in the UK where you’re looking at about NT$2,000 for one body part alone (e.g. just the armpits or just the lower arm). The place I go to offers discounts if you pay for six sessions in advance, but you still need 12 to 18 depending on how lucky you are/your skin tone, so it’s lots monies… :cry:

Anyone did ipl for beard? I wonder how much it is for one session. (Also currious about electrolysis hair removal price per hour.)

Do not do ipl. That’s just a waste of time and money. IPL is not designed to destroy the follicles permanently. It is on rare occasions permanent but why do that when laser is available too.

1 Like

I am still curious about the prices.

Did @Taiwan_Luthiers and @spicycrispychicken ever meet?

no, never heard from him…

1 Like

@Taiwan_Luthiers if you’re serious I might take you up on your offer. My portable laser hair removal is collecting dust right now haha.

I just shaved down there a few days ago and I bled like crazy, I’m seriously at my wit’s end.

if you are serious about this please pm me.