Philippines visa for Taiwanese

If Taiwanese person gets Philippines visa which lets him/her go to Philippines and stay for 58 days
any time in 3 months, if that person goes back to Taiwan for a short time, will she/he get something
stamp in his/her passport when going back to Philippines again? Thank you for your answers.

Of maybe he/she will get a stamp before leaving Philippines?

You should contact MECO for their advice. Use this web form to ask your question: meco.ph/mecog/index.php?option=c … Itemid=174

NOTE: The Contact Us link at the bottom of the website does NOT work

MECO issues Single-entry and Multiple-entry visas: meco.ph/mecog/index.php?option=c … &Itemid=86

If the Philippine visa is a single entry, then the Taiwanese person will need a new visa after the return to Taiwan

BTW, I’m removing the double posting in the General Legal forum. Please only post here

[quote=“Goose Egg”]You should contact MECO for their advice. Use this web form to ask your question: meco.ph/mecog/index.php?option=c … Itemid=174

NOTE: The Contact Us link at the bottom of the website does NOT work

MECO issues Single-entry and Multiple-entry visas: meco.ph/mecog/index.php?option=c … &Itemid=86

If the Philippine visa is a single entry, then the Taiwanese person will need a new visa after the return to Taiwan

BTW, I’m removing the double posting in the General Legal forum. Please only post here[/quote]

And if it is a Multiple-entry visa, will he/she still get a stamp in passport when leaving and going back to Philippines?

But I think visa for 58 days can be only single entry visa, right?

I do not know. I’m sorry. MECO will help you