Round XI of the Picture Quiz
Here are the RULES:
- Post images of places and ask related questions, like Where is this? What is this? etc.
- Post new images only after the last has been guessed correctly .
- Next image is posted by the player who got the right answer or someone else when that player says he/she does not want to post a new one .
- The player who’s turn it was to post the image can take part in guessing the next image.
- Give 5 possible answers , of which one is correct, the others are wrong.
- Every guesser can pick only one answer and only one that has not been picked by someone else.
- At least three players need to pick one answer.
- The answer is revealed after three players have made a wrong guess, or one has made the correct guess, whatever happens first.
- The player who has picked the right answer gets 1 point .
- If no one picks the right answer, the one who has posted the picture gets 1 point .
- Ask an additional question related to history or something else , like “What happened here?” One extra point for correct answer. You need to wait 5 minutes before consecutive guesses or until someone else has made a guess.
- Guesses should not be changed after being posted.
- This time we’ll have 5 levels . For each correct guess you get 1 point . (emoji; type of emoji for each level will be determined as the game progresses). After you have collected 10 points , you’ll move to the next level. The blue number behind a player indicates the number of accumulated correct guesses across the rounds of the game.)
- Winner of the round is who gets the 10th correct guess on Level 5 first.
- At the end of the game the three players at the top get gold, silver, and bronze medals respectively
- I’ll update the leader board when I find time.
- If you have any suggestions for these rules let me know. They can be changed anytime, if their is consensus among the players.
A well regulated game, being necessary to insure fun for all involved, the right of the players to score points, shall be infringed just a tiny little bit.
A player shall score NO MORE THAN TWO POINTS PER POSTED IMAGE.
The right of other players to score points after one player has scored twice shall not be violated, and that player shall refrain from answering the remaining questions.
If a player continues playing after scoring twice or revealing all answers, by showing a Google Street View link or posting an image etc., the player shall enjoy the right to have his two points removed without even a speedy and public trial.
NEW | JUNE 12, 2021
The two point rule only applies to the three players currently in the top three spots on the leader board.
A player who posts an image shall have the power to decide how many points can be scored in total, but the maximum points for one image shall be set to 10.
Last round’s players:
DR MILKER ()
Previous rounds’ players
SHIADOA ( )
INCUBUS ( )
THE BEAR ()
CHARLIE PHILIPS ()
WINDY TOWN ()