Sorry for my absence. I felt very shitty for two days after my first AZ shot. Will check the answers now.
This is inside a
- We start our journey in a place named after which queen?
VICTORIA PORT AT TAFARYA
- In the early 20th century that place was occupied by who?
THE SPANISH / CHANGED THE NAME OF THE BUILDING TO CASA DEL MAR
- To the north of that location there was a crisis, also early that century, involving which animal?
SMS PANTHER / AGADIR CRISIS
- Even further north the Portuguese built something cool and pretty. On the ground there is a thin layer of what?
WATER / CISTERN IN EL JADIDA
- Somewhere else in this country a “monk” is looking at what?
- If he looks down at a certain time of the year he might see people doing what?
- I just learned that a small part of this country actually belongs to another country. There is a park, named after that country, with a column in the center. On top of that column is what?
A WINGED FIGURE OF A WOMAN / MELILLA
- Someone was sent back home to this country from which island?
3 questions remain unanswered
Did you take any medicine or just rest?
I just started a new thread where you can read all about it…
Here are two. What’s the third one?
The “Where are the paintings in the top image?”
It’s something seasonal
Not really, fun yes, but not a festival or something like that
I think you can do surfing in Morocco all year long, at least temperature-wise
Not a festival, you said?
The photo - after having an enlightened moment I found it
Cathédrale Sacré-Coeur in Casablanca
6 is wild guess - Marathon des Sables
Nope, I think you need to find the “monk” first