The Show must go on, and it will as long as I rule this Quizdom
Round XII of the Picture Quiz
Here are the rules for this round:
I like to play the quizmaster and ask the questions, so let me ask the questions, but if you want to post images and ask questions let me know.
- I’ll post an image of a random place and ask related questions, like Where is this?, What is this?, What happened there? etc.
- Typically, for the first question, I provide 5 possible answers. The player who picks the right answer first, gets one point. If three different players all pick one of the wrong answers, I will get the point.
- Next, I will ask 1-8 questions related to the posted pic and the country/city where it was shot.
- For every correct answer, a player gets one point.
- The top three players on the leaderboard can only get a maximum of two points for each picture posted. If a player continues answering questions after receiving two points, those two points will be taken away as penalty.
- Players need to wait 5 minutes before consecutive guesses or until someone else has made a guess.
- Guesses should not be changed after being posted.
- As in previous rounds, we have 5 levels. For each correct guess you get 1 point (in form of an emoji; type of emoji for each level will be determined as the game progresses). After you have collected 10 points, you’ll move to the next level. The blue number behind a player indicates the number of accumulated correct guesses across the rounds of the game.)
- Winner of the round is who gets the 10th correct guess on Level 5 first.
- At the end of the game the three players at the top get gold, silver, and bronze medals respectively
- I’ll update the leaderboard each time all answers for a picture have been answered.
- If you have any suggestions for these rules let me know. They can be changed anytime, if their is consensus among the players.
Accumulated records from all rounds
DR MILKER ()
SHIADOA ( )
INCUBUS ( )
THE BEAR ()
CHARLIE PHILIPS ()
WINDY TOWN ()