PIC QUIZ ROUND 13 (Where is this /or What happened there?)

Round XIII of the Picture Quiz

Here are the rules for this round:

I (hannes) like to play the quizmaster and ask the questions, so let me ask the questions, but if you want to post images and ask questions let me know.

• I’ll post an image of a random place and ask related questions, like Where is this?, What is this?, What happened there? etc.
  • Typically, for the first question, I provide 5 possible answers. The player who picks the right >answer first, gets one point. If three different players all pick one of the wrong answers, I will get the point.
  • Next, I will ask 1-8 questions related to the posted pic and the country/city where it was shot.
  • For every correct answer, a player gets one point.
  • The top three players on the leaderboard can only get a maximum of two points for each picture posted. If a player continues answering questions after receiving two points, those two points will be taken away as penalty.
  • Players need to wait 5 minutes before consecutive guesses or until someone else has made a guess.
  • Guesses should not be changed after being posted.
  • As in previous rounds, we have 5 levels. For each correct guess you get 1 point (in form of an emoji; type of emoji for each level will be determined as the game progresses). After you have collected 10 points, you’ll move to the next level. The blue number behind a player indicates the number of accumulated correct guesses across the rounds of the game.)
  • Winner of the round is who gets the 10th correct guess on Level 5 first.
  • At the end of the game the three players at the top get gold, silver, and bronze medals respectively
  • I’ll update the leaderboard each time all answers for a picture have been answered.
  • If you have any suggestions for these rules let me know. They can be changed anytime, if their is consensus among the players.

Accummulated Record
DR MILKER (:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::six::six::eight:)
RICKROLL (:1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::three::three::six:)
SHIADOA (:1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal: :one::zero::five:)
ENDER (:1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::one::four::four:)
HANNES (:2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::one::one::two:)
CHARLIE_JACK (:3rd_place_medal::eight::six:)
FENJAJIE (:3rd_place_medal::four::eight:)
INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal: :three::four:)
LIAM_OG (:one::four::eight:)
TANDO (:nine::nine:)
HANSIOUX (:five::zero:)
SLAWA (:four::one:)
HYGGE (:three::eight:)
KLANGTONE (:three::eight:)
TEMPOGAIN (:three::four:)
MA3XIU1 (:one::nine:)
THE BEAR (:one::five:)
CHARLIE PHILIPS (:one::four:)
FEI-FAN (:one::four:)
WINDY TOWN (:one::three:)
FUMAROLE (:one::one:)
BOJACK (:seven:)
WAI (:six:)
PROFANAPTRONYM (:six:)
ROOFTOPCLOWN (:three:)
TANGO42 (:three:)
MICK (:three:)
KAVALAN (:three:)
FRANK_HND (:three:)
GAIN (:two:)
GRUEN (:two:)
HEYHO (:two:)
SHAOLEFEN (:two:)
DASAINT (:two:)
ZEPTO (:two:)
BRIANJONES (:one:)
GABOMAN (:one:)
OWNLEYES (:one:)
ZAPMAN (:one:)
KENAVODEMAT (:one:)
MALASANG88 (:one:)
LEGGAT (:one:)

Let me throw out a silly one.

This place seems like the most popular eatery at this town.

1. The town is named after a country. Name the town and state it is in.
  2. Aside from the obvious Chinese food, what other cuisine does this place serve?
  3. Right in the middle of the road, what are the kids petitioning?
  4. The van parked across the road has it’s door opened. How does the text painted across the body appear with the door opened?
2 Likes

Mexico, Maine

2 Likes

Polynesian :thinking:

2 Likes

Wow, didn’t take you long to find it.

Chinese and Polynesian cuisine, in Mexico Maine. A very interesting mix.
Also, Mexico doesn’t have a single Mexican restaurant.

1 Like

Aren’t all the restaurants in Mexico, by definition, Mexican restaurants? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Touché

Though technically that would make Far East also a Mexican joint, in addition to the Chinese and Polynesian affairs on the menu.

1 Like

Praise Assy of God

[thanks @Dr_Milker, for allowing me to score an easy point]

1 Like

Please help us end sex trafficing

[Speed the light???]

1 Like

LEADERS AND FOLLOWERS

:right_anger_bubble: :right_anger_bubble: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ DR MILKER (:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::six::seven::zero:)
:right_anger_bubble: :right_anger_bubble: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::one::one::four:)

1. Name the country
  2. If you pan left you can see a man doing what?
  3. If you pan further you can see a blue __.
  4. Next, what is hanging from a tree there?
  5. Even further to the left there are three flags of which three countries?
  6. If you pan right you can see six __ in three different colors.

South Africa?

No, far far off

Those tall benches are so odd, yet I can’t find them anywhere…

Is it in SEA?

Philippines?

Not in SEA and therefore also not in the Philippines

Is it in India?

Try another continent

Maybe you can try the flags first, they don’t include the country itself, but get you closer to it.

Central America?

You are on to something, and that something is the right region we are looking for.