PIC QUIZ ROUND 4 (Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

@RickRoll

No guess today, guessmaster?

Iā€™ll have to go with old people dancing

:upside_down_face:

Itā€™s a pond. This one:

Is that in Xian, China?

China is correct, Xiā€™an not

Beijing?

Cold as the rear end of a Peking duck

Daliļ¼Ÿ

Kunming?

Try the northwest

Qinghai?

Further NW

Xinjiang?

Yeah, but that ainā€™t no city

Urumqi?

1 Like

Korla?

That took a while, sorry.

Urumqi it is

LEADER BOARD
:man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: __ RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :one::one::one:)
:man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::six::six:)
:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: __ __ __ SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :eight::zero:)
:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :eight::six:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::eight:)
:bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::one:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZAPMAN (:one:)

Yesterday was a no-challenge-day. A sad day.
Now I wonder if today will be a sad day tooā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That may be because the winner is supposed to post the next clue . Poor old hannes has done well to post many cluesā€¦ but we should not rely on him . Remember ā€¦ try to post if you can , after a win . Just helps to share the burden :hugs:gets more complex with dual winners :wink:I think that you have broken the Cow :joy:

1 Like

I know. But his clues are the best.
Letā€™s try one hereā€¦
Who is this?
Screenshot_20190329-103843_Chrome

1. Alec Baldwin
  2. Stephen Baldwin
  3. Daniel Baldwin
  4. Willian Baldwin
  5. Kevin Costner

Bonus point for naming correct movie from where this pic was taken.