PIC QUIZ ROUND 4 (Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

Round IV of the Picture Quiz (World)

Here are the NEW RULES:

• Post images of places or things or people etc. and ask related questions, like Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc.
  • Post new images only after the last has been guessed correctly
  • Next image is posted by the player who got the right answer or someone else when that player says he/she does not want to post a new one
  • The player who’s turn it was to post the image can take part in guessing the next image

HERE ARE THE MAJOR CHANGES

• Post an image and give 5 possible answers, of which one is correct, the others are wrong

• Every guesser can pick only one answer and only one that has not been picked by someone else.

• At least three players need to pick one answer

• The answer is revealed after 15 minutes provided three players have made a guess, or any time after that once three players have showed up

• Every player who has picked the right answer gets 1 point.

• If no one picks the right answer, the picture poster gets 1 point

• Guesses should not be changed after being posted

• This time we’ll have 5 levels. For each correct guess you get 1 point (emoji; type of emoji for each level will be determined as the game progresses). After you have collected 10 points, you’ll move to the next level. The blue number behind a player indicates the number of correct guesses across the games.)

• Winner is who gets the 10th correct guess on Level 5

• At the end of the game the three players at the top get gold, silver, and bronze medals respectively

• I’ll update the leader board when I find time.

• If you have any suggestions for these rules let me know. They can be changed anytime, if their is consensus among the players.

PLAYERS OF PREVIOUS ROUNDS
DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::four::one:)
RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :eight::four:)
GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::three:)
HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :seven::one:)
SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :six::six:)
INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal: :three::four:)
TANDO (:five::five:) TEMPOGAIN (:three::four:) HANSIOUX (:three::zero:) CHARLIE_JACK (:two::six:)
MA3XIU1 (:one::nine:) THE BEAR (:one::five:) CHARLIE PHILIPS (:one::four:) FEI-FAN (:one::four:)
WINDY TOWN (:one::three:) FUMAROLE (:one::one:) BOJACK (:seven:) WAI (:six:)
ROOFTOPCLOWN (:three:) TANGO42 (:three:) ZEPTO (:three:) MICK (:three:)
GAIN (:two:) GRUEN (:two:) HEYHO (:two:) LIAM_OG (:two:) SHAOLEFEN (:two:)
DASAINT (:one:) BRIANJONES (:one:) GABOMAN (:one:) OWNLEYES (:one:)

Let’s start off with a typical Where is this? image.

Name the city

1. Guangzhou
  2. Vientiane
  3. Hanoi
  4. Phnom Penh
  5. Da Nang

Couldn’t find anything unique in the photo…
Hanoi?

Two more people placing a guess, and I will reveal the answer.

this game doesn’t look very fun :persevere:

I am open to any suggestions to make it more fun

titties and beer?

2 Likes
  1. Da Nang

One more…

Phnom Penh

Guangzhou?

Already have both of those on my person.

Alright, that took a while.

BTW, you can choose the same answer as other players.

LEADER BOARD

:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :eight::five:)

You have a person…? :thinking:

There’s this wonderful institution called marriage.

So what happens now?
Should I post a new one?

What about if someone posted the name of a place or a person and then you had to post the picture? The old switcherooney…

For a moment I thought you had a person living in your basement, involuntarily.

• Next image is posted by the player who got the right answer or someone else when that player says he/she does not want to post a new one

Up to you, just let the others know if a pic is coming from your end or not