PIC QUIZ ROUND 4 (Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

Better not say that in the wrong context…

It’s an unfortunate last name.

LEADER BOARD
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :nine::one:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::four::six:)
:bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::one:)
:bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :seven::three:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::four:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZAPMAN (:one:)

I could do another one…

I don’t see why not!
You like to post, we like to guess!

Here you go.

This is obviously the famous painting by Picasso, Guernica.

One detail has been altered. Which one?

An ear
An eye
A nose
A toe
A tooth

Eye

An eye on top right

Nice coat-tailing :sunglasses:

What? Is not my fault if you have more free time to reply immediately :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also, there are more eyes than noses or teeth in the picture, so who knows if you haven’t just tried the safest guess? :joy:

It’s not your fault, it’s the dumb rules. :grin:

That was too easy too, I guess.

The rules can be changed…

It took about three minutes.

Definitely change the “coat-tail” rule.

So players are not allowed to pick an answer that has already been taken?

Yes. It just encourages copycatting. Points given for no work done.

It will avoid the coat-tailing for sure.
For example, if I wanted to be sure the ruminant one will always stay behind, I could just copy its guess every time!
Thinking again, it’s better to not change the rules! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just kidding. We could remove that rule, but that would limit the amount of participants to 5 per quiz.
Not that it would be a problem, given the amount of people taking part of it each time…

1 Like

If more players, we could just add more answers…