PIC QUIZ ROUND 7 (Where is this and/or What happened there?)

Round VII of the Picture Quiz

Here are the RULES:

• Post images of places and ask related questions, like Where is this? What is this? etc.

• Post new images only after the last has been guessed correctly.

• Next image is posted by the player who got the right answer or someone else when that player says he/she does not want to post a new one.

• The player who’s turn it was to post the image can take part in guessing the next image.

• Give 5 possible answers, of which one is correct, the others are wrong.

• Every guesser can pick only one answer and only one that has not been picked by someone else.

• At least three players need to pick one answer.

• The answer is revealed after three players have made a wrong guess, or one has made the correct guess, whatever happens first.

• The player who has picked the right answer gets 1 point.

• If no one picks the right answer, the picture poster gets 1 point.

• Ask an additional question related to history or something else, like “What happened here?” One extra point for correct answer. You need to wait 5 minutes before consecutive guesses or until someone else has made a guess.

• Guesses should not be changed after being posted.

• This time we’ll have 5 levels. For each correct guess you get 1 point. (emoji; type of emoji for each level will be determined as the game progresses). After you have collected 10 points, you’ll move to the next level. The blue number behind a player indicates the number of accumulated correct guesses across the rounds of the game.)

• Winner of the round is who gets the 10th correct guess on Level 5 first.

• At the end of the game the three players at the top get gold, silver, and bronze medals respectively

• I’ll update the leader board when I find time.

• If you have any suggestions for these rules let me know. They can be changed anytime, if their is consensus among the players.

Last round’s players:
DR MILKER (:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::three::eight::zero:)
RICKROLL (:1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal: :one::eight::nine:)
SHIADOA (:1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal: :one::zero::five:)
HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :one::one::seven:)
GEAJVOP (:one::two::five:)
SLAWA (:nine:)
TANDO (:six::five:)
KAVALAN (:three:)
KENAVODEMAT (:one:)

Previous rounds’ players
INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal: :three::four:)
TEMPOGAIN (:three::four:) HANSIOUX (:three::three:) CHARLIE_JACK (:two::six:)
MA3XIU1 (:one::nine:) THE BEAR (:one::five:) CHARLIE PHILIPS (:one::four:) FEI-FAN (:one::four:)
WINDY TOWN (:one::three:) FUMAROLE (:one::one:) BOJACK (:seven:) WAI (:six:)
ROOFTOPCLOWN (:three:) TANGO42 (:three:) ZEPTO (:three:) MICK (:three:)
GAIN (:two:) GRUEN (:two:) HEYHO (:two:) LIAM_OG (:two:) SHAOLEFEN (:two:)
DASAINT (:two:) BRIANJONES (:one:) GABOMAN (:one:) OWNLEYES (:one:) ZAPMAN (:one:)

1 Like

Any change from the last quiz?
Just to make sure I don’t need to read all of it again…

Looks the same to me.

You know I am too lazy to do any changes…

If you have any good ideas, for example how to make it more difficult for the front runners to win, let me know, I am all ears.

1 Like

A blindfold maybe? :grin:

Let’s start with a station

Atlanta
London
Melbourne
New York
San Francisco

Name the station for the extra point

That’s Soboro bakery in Paddington station (London)

3 Likes

Wow, that was quick.

Do you know that station well, or…?

LEADERISBORED

:boom: :boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZEPTO (:five:)

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There was a few clues to go on:

(1) Top left sign is london style, (2) you can see the words for bakery in the reflection (3) search for bakeries in London stations that have rounded last letters

2 Likes

Your Dear Leader tries to be funny

Cool, you did it old school, then. Looking for clues and sh*t… ha ha, that’s refreshing

Shouldn’t that be two points for @zepto?

I’ll pass on the selecting next place as lunch is over and have to get back to yon grindstone

Yes?

4 is better thanks

oh, I misread, two is good, I’ll try to find a place and join in the game later, someone else can nominate now :grinning:

Alright, alright, I’ll do another one

I have found it
I have lost it
I have dropped it
I have caught it
I have no regrets

Name the building