PIC QUIZ ROUND 9 (Where is this /or What happened there?)

Hey, I just follow the rules. You wouldn’t want to see me not follow the rules. That would be scary. :slightly_smiling_face:

Tell you what though. I’ll settle for two points on that one if you don’t make it me against everyone else. How’s that?

So you want all. You greedy gnu, you. :ox:

Don’t choke

:yum:

Hey, you changed your post, now I have to take that back…

So you don’t accept my proposition? :thinking:

Of course I do. I am a bit slow on the draw. And I was giddy about calling you a greedy gnu.

Don’t sweat it. I’m a magnanimous bovine. :grin:

I don’t care about those points, you know that. Just playing.

Deux points pour la vache.

2 Likes

BOARD FOR THE LEADERS

:arrow_backward: :arrow_backward: :arrow_backward: :arrow_backward: :arrow_backward: :arrow_backward: :arrow_backward: :arrow_backward: :arrow_backward: __ DR MILKER (:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::five::zero::three:)
:arrow_down_small: :arrow_down_small: :arrow_down_small: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::two::four::eight:)
:arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::one::five::two:)
:arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: __ __ __ __ FENJIAJIE (:3rd_place_medal::two::six:)
:arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: __ __ __ __ TANDO (:seven::nine:)
:arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: __ __ __ __ __ ENDER (:five:)
:arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: __ __ __ __ __ __ ZEPTO (:one::one:)
:arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ SLAWA (:three::three:)
:arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ LIAM_OG (:one::four::six:)
:arrow_up_small: :arrow_up_small: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HYGGE (:six:)

Next up… Denmark

I see how you implemented this:

While ignoring that:

:rofl:

he must have added it after the fact, ILLEGAL!!

If this is going to continue, I want my other six points. :angry:

And no, I didn’t add it after the fact. Am I the only one who follows the rules around here?

Alright alright, you are sooo German

Uh…coming from you that must be a compliment, right?

1 Like

There’s a reason why I left… ha ha, all those rule sticklers

1 Like

Alright, nuff with the chit chat

This is a town in Denmark, which part of the country?

Fyn
Ribe
Ringkøbing
Storstrøm
Viborg

What’s written on the left board with the green border?

[ _ _ _ | _ _ ]
[ _ _ _ _ ]
[ _ _ _ _ _ ]
[ _ _ ]

1 Point for each item

Viborg

:thinking:

FAD ØL
STOR 35
LiLLE 25
ViN 20

Untitled