Pineapple Row (and other assorted food and beverage bans)

This should really be used in this whole campaign, as its turned into something more nationalist, the traitorous nature of the KMT should be highlighted.

1 Like

Should be obvious the Chinese KMT party with Ma sold out to china and now china is pulling the rug out from under us. Just as all of us predcted would happen. Watch it happen more soon! Hopefully enough smarter business people didnt buy the chinese heroin that was quick money under the reign of Traitor Ma.

1 Like

How about a pineapple beef noodle?

If sales pineapple increase beyond what China would have bought they may ask for more products be banned.

It is not only good economically, it brings attention to Taiwans position, where attention from citizens of the world may not have been aware.

It is pretty traitorous, but not sure pineapple-growing techniques constitute a national security threat.

1 Like

Well i’m sure that it does!

How about the Chinese heroin of quick money under the reign of Traitor Tsai?

November 10, 2020- Total approved investment from Taiwan to China rose to $4.7 billion [US] in the first ten months of this year, an increase of 47% over the same period in 2019, the Ministry of Economic Affairs said in a report Friday.

Death by a thousand cuts. Should be Zero Tolerance

Thank you very much @Explant , that’s interesting insight. Indeed, the few pineapple “fields” I’ve seen looked like eroding mudslide sites. Now I understand better why.

PS: And it proves all those wrong that stereotype Forumosa as “best you can get here are sarcastic, secust and racists comments from old unhappy white men”.

No match! Pineapple needs white meat or seafood/fish.

They should send all of them for hard labor to a pineapple farm.

Freedom Pizza: You’re commie lover if you don’t like it. (meatless for Jews, Muslims, vegans)

2 Likes

If you don’t have pineapple on pizza, what do you have for dessert?

2 Likes

One of the best ways to go hungry is to complain about wifey food

Ha, not here. First of all, if I have to eat food I don’t like, I’ll prepare my own food, no worries.

1 Like

Terrible is terrible, just a different dealer. But few have sold out taiwan as horrendously as Ma.

Wasn’t Ma supposedly born in HK? What if it was really Guangzhou ?

And Obama is Kenyan and Trumps wife is an immigrant. None of which really matters, he was a traitor (to Taiwan, not the Chinese KMT) is what matters.

Sorry, this was in response to above post

“Wasn’t Ma supposedly born in HK? What if it was really Guangzhou ?”

Um, not true. Trump’s wife is indeed an immigrant (so what?) who got her parent’s in through “chain migration”, properly known as “family reunion”.

Hehe, nevermind :man_facepalming: