Pink Penguin Bakery / Aussie Dessert House

The lamingtons are delicious. Texture and taste are all authentic. Probably a bit more of a ‘cocoa’ taste than I’ve had previously, but still delicious. I’d never had a strawberry lamington before, but they were great too. Daughter and wife both love them.

Pies are very nice indeed. 7/10 microwaved. I’ll have to try one baked, I imagine that would add a few points.

The Aussie Dessert House sign is gone, so it may be hard to find now without the address.

Thank you for the nice comments. We are so happy that you liked our offerings. Definitely great photo’s Craig, thanks for posting them. Our “Aussie dessert house” sign tore during the typhoon. We are waiting on our new sign, but if you’re looking for our store, you’ll see the pink tables outside, next to “Becky’s Florist”. Thanks again and we hope you continue to enjoy the effort we put into making everything. Andrew.

Meh, so far I am less impressed-PPB didn’t even say thanks for me introducing him to forumosa-let offer alone a small discount to show his appreciation. Hence I am less willing to shop there. I’m leaving it open to him to fix this, and not writing too harshly.

I’m sorry you feel that way Kea. I’m just a simple Aussie guy trying to offer a quality product at a reasonable price in Taipei. My margins are very low in order to keep the price down. I do thank you for being one of several over the years that have recommended this forum to us. I’m hopeful that the initial interest in just 10 days will continue. But I’m not going to give you a special discount. I’ve offered the whole forum a discount. You’ve seen my store, it is tiny and still finding it’s feet. I joined the forum to introduce our pies, cakes and other desserts. I hope they will speak for themselves. Thanks again. Andrew

Bro, that’s a little better. You did join straight after I visited and told your nice wife about Forumosa. I don’t desperately need a discount, but ignoring me was weird. I’d rather be a customer than not, so I wanted to sort it. Cheers, and hope you succeed.