Pizza Hut pizzas suck

new and odd pizza

I can’t believe suck is censored.

Maybe it was in 2006, but in all likelihood that’s how it was posted.

Not any more! :rofl:

Guy

1 Like

The Pizza Hut “San Francisco” (lol) thin crust is not bad for a quick takeout

Fecal nuggets and a surprise needle somewhere in the crust? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just had my first Pizza Hut pizza in probably 10-12 years (double pepperoni with cheese crust, ordered on Uber Eats because I was having issues ordering from my usual place and decided to try something different)…and… :nauseated_face:

Was Pizza Hut always this bad, or is it unusually bad in Taiwan? It just tasted really low quality, soggy, and way too salty. Like I said, I haven’t had one in years, but I remember them being fairly alright in the UK (especially for the Monday night 2-for-1 specials they used to do back when I was a student :yum:).

Curious if it’s Pizza Hut in general, Pizza Hut in Taiwan specifically, or my taste buds that have changed.

1 Like

They are better in the UK. My wife was surprised how different they were. The bases are really soggy and greasy here. Still have them every once in a while though. Always regret it afterwards but….

1 Like

Yeah, I’m definitely in the “regret” phase now…

Having a mango smoothie to try and balance things out.

You are right about the salt too. I always wake up with a headache after eating them. Dehydrated.

1 Like

winner winner chicken dinner!

1 Like

@Andrew forgot the fast food rule here. Pizza Hut and KFC are no good. McDonalds and Burger King are close enough to their western counterparts that they’re fine (even though they’re missing some crucial menu items, like the Quarter Pounder). Subway used to be good, but they changed their bread formula and now suck.

4 Likes

Pizza’s ingredients include chicken slowly stewed with fresh clams, garlic from local farmers in Yunlin, as well as sesame tangyuan. From the salt used in the clam chicken soup to the garlic, to the glutenous rice used to make tangyuan, are all used to ward off evil in various cultures.

2 Likes

I’m assuming the bad breath that results from this scintillating combination of ingredients is sufficient to ward off the good, the bad and the ugly. :nauseated_face:

The greatest evil is probably Taiwan pizzas… implosion oncoming!

Now they made it ‘real’ bread! :rofl:

I have no idea why the pizza hut pizzas here are so expensive.

They make their dough out of boba and top quality gutter oil!!!

1 Like

The Pizza Hut I usually go to at a mall in Kaohsiung is a sit-down restaurant. They have waiters and a full salad bar and a buffet line and everything. You can also just order off the menu.

I love going there. Haven’t seen a sit-down Pizza Hut since the 90’s.

1 Like

Taipei had at least two sit-down places until at least a couple of years ago. And there used to be one in Hualien. I have not been in a while since I stopped eating carbs.

I used to love sit-down Pizza Hut and it was my favorite place to eat in Taiwan since long ago.

Edit: talking about the buffet specifically.