šŸ‡µšŸ‡± Poland | Visiting Poland

Fascinating, thank you for looking it up. Keep up the good work.

Sorry you see Taiwan in such a terrible way and that you do not like it. I see good things and nice places and food and try keep a positive outlook. No Cherry though, did not eat Cherry.

Everyone knows to be homeless is more taboo in Asian societies than in western.

not at all, i like it very much and made it my home by choice.
my comment was that we cant be blind to reality here, we should try and improve Taiwan, not imagine its perfect without doubt.

3 Likes

Poland is a former Soviet country. Homelessness is probably even more taboo there than in Asia.

2 Likes

Obviously not, if you look outside.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Quality Women

Your wrong, just as taboo in the EU or more so than in Taiwan, Eastern Germany has much less homeless since its taboo to people there have homeless and the Western Germany is rich that they can help out. Poland is much poorer with less money but I police trying to help. I seldom see police help homeless people in Taiwan, its more some private groups.

Taboo means not culturally acceptable. Itā€™s shameful in Confucianists societies to beg. Less shameful among Westerners to be freeloading off people who arenā€™t your family.

Lol you havenā€™t even been to Taiwan so why are you talking as if you know anything?

1 Like

Wtf you talking about. I HAVE lived in Taiwan.

Yeah like 30 years ago.

2 Likes

So true, I was at the Taiwan station late night, there are people asking for money around the Station.

You donā€™t live in the west either so you donā€™t know anything.

Have you lived in modern day Taiwan? As other poster mentioned there are some homeless and they do ask for money from people who walk by.

1 Like

Taboo doesnā€™t mean it doesnā€™t happen. It means itā€™s frowned upon. Just like having sex with your brother.

Taiwanese -Americans are some of the most knowledgeable people in the world.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

No it isnā€™t. Itā€™s ex-communist. Was never part of the Soviet Union.

2 Likes