[Poll] How Long Will DJ Trump Stay in Office?

All fake news!
The people love him.

Nope. Trumpā€™s was taken around 11:45 am. It most certainly is not fake, and has never been ā€œdebunkedā€.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Fox, Breitbart or Alex Jones said they were faked. Of course, these are not legitimate news sources.

1 Like

Oh. There you are.

Fox is on the same level as CNN, just on the opposite side of the field.
Breitbart is mostly trash,
Alex Jones is amazing for the memes, though thereā€™s not a lot of ā€œinfoā€ in his ā€œInfo warsā€.

1 Like

We are living in a time where cameras are EVERYWHERE. Why is there only ONE photo or two? That drives me crazy. Where are all the cell phone videos on the ground that could most certainly show if there were crowds on the white areas or not?

In the aerial pics (maybe from drones?) taken during Trumpā€™s speach, the crowd is basically full up until the Washington memorial. If there were some clearly empty areas they would immediately show up, especially in the ultra-high resolution image.

I donā€™t think anyone will ever be able to clearly assess how many people were there, and even thinking about comparing the numbers to an event that happened 8 years earlier with no way to proof-check it is ludicrous. I just find it grotesque that CNN, Buzzfeed and some other trash used carefully selected images showing empty areas to create the story that few people attended Trumpā€™s inauguration parade, and then from the drone pictures itā€™s hard to spot an empty area between the WH and the Washington memorial. Complete lack of journalistic honesty.

I have no doubt that CNN and other media outlets used an image showing the crowd before the crowd number peaked and compared it to the Obama crowd when it was closer to the swearing in, but I also have no doubt that the overall crowd was not as large as the one during Obamaā€™s first inauguration.

If you look at footage from 2009 itā€™s not even close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZb0rTARhk

The plaza was already filled when it was still dark in the morning.

Saying that the Trump crowd was record-breaking is hilarious and outrageous at the same time.

In that area the majority of people vote democrats, so Iā€™d bet Obamaā€™s attendance was larger.
That doesnā€™t deny the fact that:ā€œNo one attended Donald Trumpā€™s paradeā€ as shown on CNN, Buzzfeed, Slate and other websites is partizan nonsense.

Well, this thread is hopelessly off topic.

The bottom line is the majority no longer believe the postmodern press. CNN was already irrelevant before this.

Iā€™m perfectly happy to let everyone here believe what he wants to believe, resting firm in the knowledge that it doesnā€™t make much difference anyway.

Speaking of opinions, how long do yā€™all think this guy will last in office?

Whoā€™s that guy talking on the monitors?
I donā€™t care if those pictures are photoshopped, as long as they hurt Trumps feelings.
What a joke!

On topic!
Three more weeks and some serious resistance has build up.
Look how China took over Hong Kong. They went like this is HonKong and thatā€™s the keyboard to control it. They took one key, waited a year, took another one and so on.

Trump goes, I am the president and this keyboard will be mine by the end of the week.
Itā€™s too obvious what he is trying to do.

1 Like

It is clearly an attempt on the part of Trump and Bannon to overthrow the government. Which is, by the way, the definition of treason.

A post was split to a new topic: from How long will dj stay in office

Whatā€™s the point of comparing whoā€™s got a bigger audience? Seriously this is even sillier than the bullshit Taiwanese political scene.

2 Likes

In the grand scheme of things itā€™s meaningless; kind of like comparing dick sizes. But Trump has a very fragile ego. He thinks heā€™s a divine gift to the world, and it drives him batty to think that he is not adored by all, so he has to lie to himself about it. Itā€™s part of his narcissistic personality disorder.

Crowd size doesnā€™t matter. Could have been the weather, could have been a general disinterest in politics. Could have been that Trump supporters live further away from Washington, there could be many reason.

What matters is that in the first press conference after the election the White House Press Secretary and Communications Director claimed that the crowd was the largest in history. I am sure there will be a ton of more outrageous things to come from this administration in the future, but this statement will always stand out as the first shameless lie of the Trump government. If they are willing to spit the public in the face like that, how far will they go?

Back to topic. How long will it take for reasonable Republicans (if they do exist) to come up with a plan to get rid of this insane leader? (So far I have thought that Keith Olberman is way too dramatic and over the top in his assessments of Trump, but I am slowly buying into the theory that Trump is in fact at least on the fringe of being insane.)

All politicians are narcissists, but to rant about treason on such a flimsy basis and then call the other guy batty suggests a lack of self awareness.

Hey, didnā€™t you support a shrieking domineering harpy? Who screwed up badly on foreign policy? And disregarded the law?

More about management styles:

Heā€™s disruptive and entrepreneurial. Republicans arenā€™t allowed to do that. Only Democrats get to do that.

This is also what I suspect heā€™s doing. He doesnā€™t know what heā€™s doing (nobody does), but heā€™s taking big gambles just to see what happens. Thatā€™s what heā€™s always done with his life, so it makes sense heā€™d keep doing it.

So how long he lasts depends on how well this pans out, doesnā€™t it.

Heā€™s playing to his gallery with a lot of this stuff. He never reached out outside of his core vote so no change now.

Exhibit A was the waterboarding stuff.
He says he wants to do it but leaves it in the hands of general Mathis to decide.

Exhibit B these executive orders for immigration control. Federal judges will block most of it anyway.

If itā€™s such a trivial thing, then why did all the left-leaning media show pictures with some empty seats, avoiding areas with tons of people and creating the narrative that no one attended the parade? And why did all the haters of The God Emperor started to like and share those articles everywhere, to signal that they were right by voting for the holy hillary?

Remember that the inventor of the Great Society also made a big deal about dick size.