Did you initially support removing Saddam Hussein from power? / Do you believe Iraq will assume a positive form of governance in the near future?
- Removing Saddam was a good idea/ Iraq is on the right path.
- Removing Saddam was a bad idea/ Iraq is on the right path.
- Removing Saddam was a bad idea/ Iraq is on the wrong path.
- Removing Saddam was a good idea/ Iraq is on the wrong path.
- None of the above. (Please explain below.)
This question specifically concerns Saddam Hussein, and the political reshaping of Iraq.
There has been much debate, I’m curious as to the exact numbers.
If there’s significant interest, these polls may be repeated in a few months.
Feel free to briefly justify your vote, or to simply vote and remain silent.
Please keep comments on other’s posts to a minimum… there’s lots of places for the running arguments.
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. Suggested refinements welcomed.