Poodle in a bag

In Taichung, a “red” mini poodle was put in a plastic bag and thrown in a garbage container -the big ones residential complexes use to gather the community’s garbage.

Luckily, his cries were heard by a passing a-ma, who called the building guard and scooped the canine out of his fix.

Doggie was taken to the vet. He’s suffering for brain damage -he was hurt on teh head and bleeding when they found him- like my Toto, that is why I was so shocked by these news and wanted to share it with you guys, in case some Taichung resident hears/knew about the case.

Doggie is about 2 years old. This kind of poodle costs 30 thousand nts.

News in Chinese:http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090507/11/1j2g7.html

Sound like someone knocked the pooch out unconscious with a blow to the head and threw him into the garbage. Sicko!

Reminds me of my father in law who once put a litter of kittens in a garbage bag, pounded the bad with a shovel and threw the garbage bag in the bin. The next day my bro heard meows from the bin and pulled out the only survivor. The cat made it and became his house pet. Him and the father in law never got along very well. Personally, I was too young to know what to think of it all.

Edit: My wife just pointed to a mistake in my post… It was not my father in law… It was my step father.

marboulette

[quote=“marboulette”]Sound like someone knocked the pooch out unconscious with a blow to the head and threw him into the garbage. Sicko!

Reminds me of my father in law who once put a litter of kittens in a garbage bag, pounded the bad with a shovel and threw the garbage bag in the bin. The next day my bro heard meows from the bin and pulled out the only survivor. The cat made it and became his house pet. Him and the father in law never got along very well. Personally, I was too young to know what to think of it all.

Edit: My wife just pointed to a mistake in my post… It was not my father in law… It was my step father.

marboulette[/quote]

Where did this happen? In Taiwan? Shouldn’t the step-father be put to sleep? What a dick. I’m surprised you were able to grow up in that household of yours!

Small town, Quebec, Canada. Aka, redneck central. Drowning is a more common method of getting rid of litters, down there, mind you. VERY common and largely accepted.

marboulette