In Taichung, a “red” mini poodle was put in a plastic bag and thrown in a garbage container -the big ones residential complexes use to gather the community’s garbage.
Luckily, his cries were heard by a passing a-ma, who called the building guard and scooped the canine out of his fix.
Doggie was taken to the vet. He’s suffering for brain damage -he was hurt on teh head and bleeding when they found him- like my Toto, that is why I was so shocked by these news and wanted to share it with you guys, in case some Taichung resident hears/knew about the case.
Doggie is about 2 years old. This kind of poodle costs 30 thousand nts.
News in Chinese:http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090507/11/1j2g7.html