Possibility of using student ARC as a means to get work ARC?

Hi! I am currently a student at a Chinese language centre and will be able to apply for an ARC in August provided I stay enrolled at the school. However, I have been offered a full time teaching job at a school which is willing to sponsor a work permit, but due to covid I would have to return to my home country to apply for a work visa.
My question is, if I have the ARC based on me being enrolled at a school, if there is a company sponsoring my work permit, can I drop out of the school and convert my ARC to a work one even though getting the ARC initially is dependent on me being enrolled at the Chinese programme?
I hope my question is clear and thanks in advance for your help!

Short answer : Yes