PPP for moderators

No more money for nothing for these moderators! Let’s demand Pay Per Performance, so they really work hard for their money!!!

This is not communism. Why should we give our hard earned money to slackers? Sure, some moderators work hard. One example that instantly comes to mind is Ironman and his relentless battle to keep Health & Fitness STD-free. Bravo!
But others are seriosly neglecting their duties and I’m not ok with that anymore!

I won’t single anyone out, so I’ll mention two examples:

Dragonbones missed two birthdays lately: SAF and Nama. AND, we haven’t had any emoticon-related polls in ages!

Erhu is allowing yet another sex-fetish thread get out of hand in D&R while she’s out partying!

If you all agree with me, let’s boycot them by blocking our money-transfers until this issue is addressed!

Do Maoman and GooseEgg make money from this site?

I say Moderators should be democratically nominated.

Govt of the people, for the people, by the people.

[quote=“TomHill”]Do Maoman and GooseEgg make money from this site?

Govt of the people, for the people, by the people.[/quote]
Geeeez, TomHill! Can’t a girl have a bit of fun without you going all political?! :unamused:

Some of them are pretty fucking stingy with bellyrubs, too. Bastards.

[quote=“tash”][quote=“TomHill”]Do Maoman and GooseEgg make money from this site?

Govt of the people, for the people, by the people.[/quote]
Geeeez, TomHill! Can’t a girl have a bit of fun without you going all political?! :unamused:[/quote]

We live in a political world.
Wisdom is thrown into jail,
It rots in a cell, is misguided as hell
Leaving no one to pick up a trail.

Is the label ‘girl’ applicable, given your medical condition?

We own the means of production, comrades! Rise up! (Or do we? Do they own 'em? Never read those books.)

All mods should try not to speak with forked-tongue.
We are but plebians, not accustomed to the verbose reinforcements of circumstantial circumstance.
Have but patience, and wield both the carrot & the whipple. :sunglasses:

Well, EYE think that posters should be required to pay-per-post. That way, maybe they’d think before posting mindless drivel like this, and instead only post very deep and and insightful conversation pieces like this.

Tash and Erhu should pay Tom Hill to post. Support the (dark) arts!

:laughing: In my defense, Nama’s birthday didn’t appear on the index list! And I was soundly booed off the stage during that emoticon poll. :raspberry:

:laughing: In my defense, Nama’s birthday didn’t appear on the index list! [color=red]And I was soundly booed off the stage during that emoticon poll.[/color] :raspberry:[/quote]

Yeah, that was funny!