PRC Sexual Torture of Falun Gong members

there are many spirtual beliefs that believe in reincarnation. So yes in regards to Buddhism, Daoism, Hinduism, etc. these are all possible.

Many Falun Gong practitioners are mixed and are married to people of other races. They have children as well. clearwisdom.net/emh/article_imag … ris-06.jpg

What is an old German philosopher with a beard, who never thought his stuff will one day come true (well, it did not really) to do with all those Chinese queing up in front of his door.

“Now, look, I had been hit by a truck in 1999 in lower Mongolia, so would you kindly leave me in if you are this Marx thingy…”

:grandpa:

CCP is a evil cult.

CCP is a evil cult.

Does is help you somehow to hear this sentence from someone else? Can you overcome your anal-neurosis of pluggin’ this sentence montonously in everybodies ears at every possible occasion?

Dr. Bob

Souldn’t it be “CCP is an evil cult”

I take it that “FLG is an enlighten cult” in contrast to the CCP.

Purely hypothetical if a FLG and CCP member fell in love and procreated would they lose membership to FLG and CCP?

Souldn’t it be “CCP is an evil cult”

I take it that “FLG is an enlighten cult” in contrast to the CCP.

[/quote]

Good Grief, Sir!

Pot
Kettle
Black

CCP eat liitle baby. FLG can only be good person. And truth forbearance and (something else, can’t remember).
World media brainwashed by evil CCP.

On How the Chinese Communist Party Is an Evil Cult

english.epochtimes.com/news/4-12-26/25182.html

CCP eat little baby. Big baby also. Many people. Many.
CCP is a evil cult.

He changed the sentence a little bit. Well that is progress.

Bob Irrenarzt

[quote=“Lizi1118”]there are many spirtual beliefs that believe in reincarnation. So yes in regards to Buddhism, Daoism, Hinduism, etc. these are all possible.[/quote]What?

[quote]Many Falun Gong practitioners are mixed and are married to people of other races. They have children as well. clearwisdom.net/emh/article_imag … ris-06.jpg[/quote]Ah well, their kids are in some shit then, unless David Copperfield magically flies in and charges their faluns with uranium from ancient Africa and saves them from the hell that is racial impurity.

[quote=“sandman”]CCP eat little baby. Big baby also. Many people. Many.
CCP is a evil cult.[/quote]

Eating people movement happened under the CCP’s encouragement!
Here you can read the terrible crime CCP committed:
english.epochtimes.com/news/4-12-23/25124.html

[quote]The third stage was crazed. Cannibalism became a massive widespread movement. In Wuxuan County, like wild dogs eating corpses during an epidemic, people were madly eating other people. Often victims were first

Isn’t that a movie about soccer/football players after a plane crash?

Do you think funny reading about killing?

Do you think funny reading about killing?[/quote]
ac_dropout is a evil cult.

[quote=“sandman”]ac_dropout is a evil cult.[/quote]You made a typo there.

Sb does have no truth or forbearance or benevolence then sb cannot be good person. ac_dropout eat many babies. Many. He is evil cult.

Sandman was just emulating Liz me thinks :slight_smile:

Does he only eat FLG babies ? Because non-FLG babies don’t matter. There are mixed marriages in FLG, so those babies don’t have a soul. So what’s the problem ?

Do you think funny reading about killing?[/quote]
ac_dropout is a evil cult.[/quote]
FLG babies is delicious taste.

Dining on souless babies no problem. Play Rick James’ Superfly in background with eating. No MSG or Duck Sauce needed.