Precedent in Italian-Taiwanese child case

Wonderful pls share since you are the authority
Wonder why you would read the entire case file though
I’m sure there is an excellent reason

A lot of us sleuthed. It was a juicy story back in the day that some of us found pretty interesting and did some further digging on…no mention of the sneaky castro though in the reviews of her.

Why? Cuz the Taiwanese heartlanders were spinning her as a virtuous daughter of Taiwan being exploited by the bad foreigners…they often use it in a variety of contexts whether in business or unfortuntely child custody cases. Can understand former although detest nativism, not in the latter. She had to be exposed to highlight the hypocrisy

1 Like

Got it I will refrain from further comment on that case However being curious what has happened on that case ?

As for this case there seems more drama ahead

Do you think the father will return the girl after his time is up or try to keep her behind and the mom have to go and try to grab the girl back

Too bad adults can’t play like adults and work out a mutually workable solution

The kid being half Italian has a lot going for her A privileged state of being possibly

Being half / half can be great, going by first hand experience

I know my own life is so much richer than if I was just one or the other

TN picked it up. (probably from this thread :wave:)

3 Likes

Sorry, I dont get the story here.

The father took his daughter to Taiwan in 2017 isn’t considered an abduction as well ?

Why did the tw family court give the father sole custody (based from the 2nd post this was done early this year) ?