Preschool for 2 and 3 year old for 2 week visit to Taipei

Hi there, we will be visiting for 2 weeks in March with our two toddlers. We are interested in moving to Taiwan and will be making several trips prior to the move. This will be our first. We would like to put our 2 and 3 year old in a Mandarin Montessori preschool for the two weeks we are. Just starting to plan the trip but we will be staying in Taipei. The district is open at this time and most likely will be based on where we find a preschool that they can attend for two weeks. Do you know of any good quality preschools that would accommodate a 2 week attendance? Also one of the primary goals for this trip is to research schools for our kids in the case we decide to move to Taipei. They currently attend mandarin Montessori in California.

Thank you!

this might be difficult, because good places are often full. Especially for your 2 yo, they don’t have much spots. You might get more info from facebook group of parents, if you have not asked there yet. Iirc, Taipei parents.

do you mean elementary school?

Private school that can lead to elementary. We are in a mandarin Montessori in California that goes from 18 months to 8th grade. So something similar. Thanks for your help!

@Cindcin Hi, we are also planning a move to Taiwan and I am also looking for a preschool / kindergarten. May I ask whether you found any suitable ones in the end?

Hi @Jsquare and @Cindcin, I plan on moving to Taipei in late November/December. I’m actually looking for local only Mandarin public schools. But I’d love to hear about how your experience enrolling your kids turned out?

Sorry for the confusion, but I haven’t yet ruled out Tainan. Exploring both options