Private Mole Removal

I had my body check for moles that would be of concern living in Australia, but none were. I was also told that I could not, during the current COVID situation, have moles removed for cosmetic reasons.

I have two moles of about 3-4 mm diameter each that I want removed from the side of my head. The doctor told me it’s safe to do so. Does anyone know a private dermatologist in Taipei, preferably near Danshui, who can do this? Is so, what is a cost I can expect, roughly?

I had a mole on my back removed last Friday on Taipei Medical University Hospital. I know you asked for a private clinic, but in case you have NHI, you can get it removed there in under 30 minutes.
It depends on which part on your head they are located though if the doctor will take them away. Because I wanted to remove one on my chin and the doctor told me to wait until the pandemic situation calms down, so I wouldn’t have to take a PCR just to get the mole removed.

They said the same regarding the ones on my head. That’s why I’m looking at private, although I’m not assuming private clinics will do it. Perhaps they have the same restrictions.

1 Like