Progressives shut down burrito shop because owners aren't Mexican

education on nottinghill

Well I didnā€™t go there during the carnival. All I saw were rich white people.

I only went there at the carnival so I only saw lots of people having a good time.

something wrong with white people being in england now? thats like saying i went to xinyi and all i saw were rich asian people.

5 Likes

So youā€™re saying that thereā€™s nothing wrong with residential segregation?

4 Likes

The neighborhood is Whites Only by law?

1 Like

Are you talking about Neihu or Xinyi, lots of Rich Taiwanese there. Thats all I see.

2 Likes

Idk why you are so triggered. England is very diverse so of course thereā€™s residential segregation.

Im not triggered by residential segregation. It is what it is. Those people can afford to live in that neighborhood more power to them. Most ethnicities tend to congregate together anyhow, thats why theres Korea Towns, China Towns, Little Somalias etc

1 Like

Whatever.

People are free to live where they want, next to who they want.

london is very diverse, the rest of the country not so much. i just think its pretty arrogant and odd to comment negatively on seeing white people in a white people country.

not only that, it just shows you donā€™t understand england all that well if you think its a racially segregated country. its a class segregated country if anything.

2 Likes

I never said it was a negative to see white people in England.

Arenā€™t they related?

London is a very interesting city. Well under half its population are white British born. Iā€™d be surprised if any other city comes close to having a similar demographic breakdown. Maybe Pretoria? Although they would still be predominantly South African born.

Iā€¦Iā€¦Iā€¦wow.

What?

you what , you what , you what you what you what

1 Like

u wot, m8??!

1 Like

Yes chavs are usually white sometimes with a touch of west Indian but generally white.
Screenshot_20190727-003927_Chrome