Prosecutor not acting upon pressing charges with video/audio recordings

You should note if you share recordings, of any nature, you can also get in trouble. I’ve asked many a gov working including lawyers and CIB and they all say the same. You can record without their knowing but can’t spread it around.

Kaohsiung is a shit hot though. Just cause it grew doesn’t mean it’s any different than pingdong, trust me. After I served over a decade of hell there I got the f out. Trust me, southern Taiwan is not the place to be and should not represent modern Taiwan culture. Because you’re married there you must know what I mean. Moving will be the best thing in your life, and relationship. Murder is real here, kidnapping, black mail etc is all rampant despite what English internet says. And I assume you’re stuck cause your wife is fixed there either for convenience, fear or family. Make the move bro, really. With is 3rd world with 1st world toys.

PS. Real mafia doesn’t do anything for 20k. If it was them and wanted 5mil one of you would be tied up in a container already. That said the wannabes can be psycho and do also kill and rape…So dont discredit the non mafia not being able to he sick as :banana:. If anything they are MORE irrational. Like a silly surfing incident…

Those of use living in the ass crack of Taiwan and gone native long enough all have these experiences. The smart ones left, the others often don’t make it.

My honest 2 cents. Leave, don’t make it a stubborn ego thing.

[slightly edited by Mod]