PS2 Rugby08 Game

I’m looking for the Rugby 08 PS2 game.

I’ve found some online sales, but they’re either dead links or stupidly expensive. I’ve had no luck at gaming stores in Tainan. I do have the Rugby 06 game, but I’d love to get my hands on the Rugby 08 game. I was hoping Taipei might have something, or that someone here may have a copy they’re willing to sell.

I’ve only got the 2005 one.

That may be the Rugby 06 one, I think. I could be wrong.

The rugby 08 (2007) one is the newest one, so I’d really like to get my hands on it. Problem is they’re hard to find. Even the EA Sports website only has the PC version in stock. The rugby game seems very popular (sure, not as popular as the football, NBA or Madden NFL games but very popular all the same), so you’d think they’d make more of an effort with it, even the older versions.

Currently they’re saying they may (big if) only have a new one available in 2011 for the next RWC and for PS3. It’s the single reason I still have a PS2, because they don’t have a PS3 version of the rugby game yet.
Still, if you happen to see a copy in a store somewhere, grab it and I’ll send you the moolah. Even if it’s a copy.

If you know someone going to Thailand, I’m sure they could pick it up for you. Personally, I could never get into those team sport games, Rugby, FIFA, Madden, NHL, Brian Lara Cricket, etc. Too many things to think about. Give me Tiger Woods Golf any day. :smiley:

I’ve got the golf game, but it’s much more complicated than I remember…

I have a friend in Thailand atm, will ask her if she can find it.

Yes Asia have the US version for PS2. At least thats what they say on their website. When you actually order it you may find they can’t get stock, but it is worth a try I suppose.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/search/rugby/0-0-0-bpt.48_q.rugby-en/list.html#&bt=48&sb=149&vm=32&vn=33&l=1&cid=209&ss=100&bpt=48&s=7&q=rugby&pn=1

[quote=“qproy”]Yes Asia have the US version for PS2. At least thats what they say on their website. When you actually order it you may find they can’t get stock, but it is worth a try I suppose.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/search/rugby/0-0-0-bpt.48_q.rugby-en/list.html#&bt=48&sb=149&vm=32&vn=33&l=1&cid=209&ss=100&bpt=48&s=7&q=rugby&pn=1[/quote]
Thanks for the link. Just one question, though. Will the US version work on my PS2 (bought in Taiwan)?

I am not absolutely sure, We had my son’s PS2 chipped some time back so we could get games from any region and not have to worry about it.

I believe we also have that chip, so it should be good then. :thumbsup: