Pumpkin Pie

I’ve been tasked with locating pumpkin pie for the upcoming American holiday among expats. Any suggestions where to pick this up in Taipei? Also, cranberry in a tin…somehow this is traditional. Many thanks in advance.

You can find pumpkin pie at Costco.

Costco is all membership-based here in Taiwan, as everywhere, if I’m not mistaken. Thank you though. Perhaps it’s time to join.

local expat.grocery places like wellmans and willie’s in tianmu might sell them (they sell the canned pumpkin, you can akways make your own) maybe Jason’s or city super.

and yes if you live in Taiwan you should join Costco. well worth it.

i was at willie’s in tianmu and they have jellied cranberry sauce in a can.

oceanspray.com/Products/Sauc … 81%29.aspx

Many thanks - any further leads on the pie? I cannot cook at home, so filling alone is out, and Costco - though I’m sure is a bargain - is still a bit impractical for a bachelor without cooking facilities. It’s outside of Taipei as well.

. you don’t need to be able to cook to use Costco. they have a good selection of alcohol and beer. if you have a fridge you can store juice, fruits, and bread. plus they have lots of snacks that don’t need refrigeration.

you can buy a small oven and a microwave there if you want.

i.personally cannot offer any suggestions other than the four stores i mentioned.for pumpkin pie or just buy a small.oven and bake.one yourself.

For future reference: “Mom’s Pies” in Neihu imomi.com.tw/ Quite something in the pie department.

Apologies for missing two of the suggestions. I’m very old-fashioned, and read for place names with capitalization. Simply overlooked.