Quebecois get Taiwan drivers licenses without tests

chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/fore … n%2Dto.htm

What bout the other Canadians?

[quote=“tommy525”]http://www.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/foreign%20affairs/2008/06/19/161657/Taiwan-to.htm

What bout the other Canadians??[/quote]
I read about this the other day. Most perplexing.
Good for them, yet one hopes this will trickle down sometime soon to the rest of us.

And as an aside, I think The Republic of Cascadia should start conducting it’s own foreign policy.
It’s time to get in on the great game!

That is very good news! If only this would expand to Ontario, that would be great!

ah que c’est bon d’etre Quebecois des fois!..I’ve been putting off the license things for years and I’m now just going to have to do a swap!..great!

United States LIcenses I think still are exchangeable?? I just showed my California drivers license and got a ROC one with no testing required. way back when tho.

The other Canadian provinces should push for the same right too non?

Could it be because the TAiwanese DMV couldnt understand quebecois?? :slight_smile::slight_smile:

oh, you…
:snivel:

Tabernac!
 :Canada:

put in a good word for the rest of us.
Screw ontario, the place of my birth.
It's too far gone!
Though I'll always revisit that brave new world.....
"brass in pocket"
~~~~
I'm talking about Columbie-Britannique!
I mean,  c'mon we're finding feet all over the place!
If, after all is said & done:
[i]"Il faut d'endurer."[/i]
Then why not the islands off the BC or CB coast.?
It could turn out to be a formindable redoubt.
Salut!

As the article you linked to says, it’s based on reciprocity. If any state or province offers a drivers license exchange with Taiwan, they will reciprocate.

As the article you linked to says, it’s based on reciprocity. If any state or province offers a drivers license exchange with Taiwan, they will reciprocate.[/quote]

Yes this pushing Im thinking of is back in CAnada, not here… :slight_smile:

Perhaps reciprocity in this case is based on the fact that Taiwan and Quebecois drivers drive with similar skill and concern for their fellow motorists.

This is hilarious! I’m gonna take my TW license back to that salle vache at the Regie in Montreal this summer and demand the Quebec license that she took away from me about 8 yrs back, laying into me for trying to renew my Quebec license even though I was no longer a resident. Je me souviens, ma p’tite salopette, je me souviens! :fume: :fume: :fume:

Tous des osti de fonctionaires a SAAQ. Ils veulent me charger des prix de fous pour renouveler les assurances de ma moto meme si je ne l’ai pas conduite depuis 7 ans.

Qui mange de la marde.

We have the same in Belgium, but to get the Taiwan drivers license exchange you need to have the Belgian one translated and notarized by the Brussels TECO … than, as I was told you can go directly to the MOT without passing by the MOFA … Taiwanese can get their license exchanged in Belgium too.

l like that turn of phrase.
What does it mean?
Tights?
I’m going to use it on every federal Canadian official i see, during my recent homecoming.
cazart!

It means little bitch. But there is an other meaning like " She is horny". :wink:

[quote=“iix23”]Tous des osti de fonctionaires a SAAQ. Ils veulent me charger des prix de fous pour renouveler les assurances de ma moto meme si je ne l’ai pas conduite depuis 7 ans.

Qui mange de la marde.[/quote]

C’est des crosseurs…

ouch!
So i guess I should only use it on the male blue meanies?

And how does this connect with nylons, or tights, or whatever those things are called these daze?
Do all little bitches, horny or otherwise, wear these, in Kaybeck [alberta pronunciation]?

Have you been holding out on us, all this time?
:no-no:

im getting a lot of these heads up about some OLD postings. ha

Becomes a little boring! You think something amazing happened and boom! Nothing new!:popcorn:

1 Like