Question about abortion pill

Hi, I just came accross this post while searching for abortion pills in Taiwan and I noticed you’re quite knowledgable about it. I have questions about it and was wondering if I could talk to you thru personal message regarding my situation? I just made this account today in hopes of messaging you but idk how to use this website and this seems to be the only way to get your attention (??). Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Jesus, how did I not see this post at the time? Why was I not made aware that Sting walked amongst us?

4 Likes

No. I know nothing about abortion pills. I’ve got other unrelated medicines from pharmacies.

@flightlessbird : go to an ob-gyn clinic if you want to speak to someone about this. As with doctors in general, they can be a bit variable, but in my limited experience (as a bystander) they’re mostly very good. If you decide to use this pill after your discussion, they’ll just prescribe it without judgement.

1 Like

The thing is, I’m not living in Taiwan and my friend is visiting there for a few days and I was just gonna ask her to buy it for me since it’s illegal in where i live :frowning: thanks for the info

You need to take it in front of the doctor. Won’t help your situation.