Question about CSB "Shooting"...Again

New suspicions have been raised about the apparent attempted assassination of the former Taiwanese president in 2004.

The BBC report cites Wu Feng-Shan as the investigator. Wu is a member of the Control Yuan.
taiwantoday.tw/ct.asp?xItem=77283&CtNode=413
Apparently this report has been passed by the entire Control Yuan. The main point seems to be the amount of blood President Chen had bled when he went to Chi Mei hospital.

Everyone knows my feeling about this, althoug I do find it strange that this should be raised years after the event. Lee Ming-cha, who is a KMT lawyer, was at the hospital with President Chen. He reported nothing unusual.

Strangely, the Wiki link to an original China Post article is now down. I have read this and other articles about Lee at the hospital. I can’t seem to find any of them anymore. I may have saved this and will get back once I find it. There should be more available in the Chinese-language press.

I don’t. Care to elaborate?

My feelings?

Is there anyway we can stop people from posting 9/11 truth or CSB assasination truth threads?

Come on folks, he survived an assasination attempt, got elected, did a miserable job, looted the coffers, and is now serving his sentence. Get over it.

Despite the rather humrous arguments being put forth to ‘close the books’ on this charade, the matter of what happened and why it happened on 3/19 is still somewhat of a mystery. At least in real-life issues.

I’d like to share part of an email I received from someone who has been involved in investigation and research re:this matter:

[quote]“Was the case closed again? Why is this topic brought up again?
I see it on Lee An Cho’s show also. Dr. Huang Guang-guo is on the show and others are saying that Ma’s government has no interest in investigating the case and are basically doing a fake job.
It’s not purely a fake job from what I understand. They don’t know how to investigate and are listening to the wrong people. Plus, they don’t have any motivation because it makes Ma look bad also because he endorsed bullshitter Dr. Henry Lee that was doing a cover-up job.
The media is just talking and not really doing anything either. Not that it is their job but they act, but their full of shit also. They just care about having a topic for the day’s show.
Annette Lu just needs attention. What a total bitch. She served jail time during the good old KMT days and now she is just a politician. She faked the whole thing herself and has the nerve to keep utilizing the incident to get attention for herself. Does she really think the DPP are going to let her run for President in 2012!
Hey, if Ma’s people are smart, they will let her keep talking so that he has an easy win in 2012!”
[/quote]
I’ve expressed my personal opinion before - I think it was a sham. IMO, CSB was not shot. His ‘wounds’ were made by a surgical instrument after he entered the hospital. That’s my opinion.
A lot of people, both local and ‘foreigner’ are/were heavily invested ego-wise in CSB/DPP politics. They “feel” that this reveals the weakness of their position and the uselessness of their emotional involvement. Happens a lot in politics - look at the Clinton*istas…look at the 0bamabots…it ain’t easy having to admit that they were duped.
So what do they do? Same as always…attack those who look for the base issues and try to stifle investigations and the material brought out by the investigations.
Same old…same old.

This isn’t over…and it would make a pretty interesting book. Never be written here on the island though…I don’t think so at least.

Of course what happened is a bit of a mystery and largely because the initial investigation was so bungled that the bulk of evidence was forever compromised. That’s the reality though of course super sleuths of all kinds will always be around claiming they really knew what happened.

Yes…well…ergo the ongoing developments.

Yes…well…ergo the ongoing developments.[/quote]

If the evidence was compromised from the start a new investigation is not going to be able to undo that despite the best efforts of modern day Bao Zhengs. This is political. The great irony of course being that the Control Yuan is only now getting around to this because they had no manpower during the Chen years. Why? Oh no, not because Chen cynically underfunded them to keep himself from investigation. It was the KMT controlled legislation. Had they wanted a new investigation they could have approved appointments to the Control Yuan.

There’s not the slightest concern for getting at the truth in any of this.

Oh, I also want to say that the guy who wrote the email you quoted sounds like a complete and utter flake. A Taiwanese Tea Partier so to speak.

MM -
You might familiarize yourself with Forensic Crime Scene Investigation…and no…its not a TV series. Its a valid investigative science. Along this line, I will say that there was quite a bit of evidence gathered and documented that has not been made common knowledge.
For example, Dr. Lee did an excellent job of documenting his findings and test results. The validity of this evidence is still admissable in legal actions. If the court so deems. Thats is just an example of the possibilities.
As to this bit:

Thank you for sharing that. In no way do I believe comments such as this one should be censored or removed from the forum. We all need a good laugh on occasion.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]My feelings?

Is there anyway we can stop people from posting 9/11 truth or CSB assasination truth threads?

Come on folks, he survived an assasination attempt, got elected, did a miserable job, looted the coffers, and is now serving his sentence. Get over it.[/quote]

I agree completely. This is one of the more ridiculous topics on the forum. There were representatives of the KMT present when he received medical help. There was a major investigation by American forensic experts. None of these people have pointed to any irregularities. Like 911 Truth, it’s all people with no professional knowledge none of whom were present at the event.

IMO, CSB was not shot. His ‘wounds’ were made by a surgical instrument after he entered the hospital.

Anything other than the truth is more intriguing and invigorates the blood, no doubt. However, those covering the story as it broke know the truth, and however you wish to opine on its usual/unusual qualities, it was just what it seemed to be – some binglung spitting low-life with emotional problems (that goes without saying as you must be somewhat disturbed to try to shoot a president, wherever country you might be in) trying to “do something.”

However, if conclusive evidence (real proof) emerges, then my hat’s off to Chen for pulling it off.

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”] However, if conclusive evidence (real proof) emerges, then my hat’s off to Chen for pulling it off.[/quote] Exactly. When it comes to Chen or anybody else let’s stick to the evidence coz beyond that it’s all conjecture. The same people who view Chen as such an ignorant simpleton at the same time claim that he must be so incredibly slick that he can pull off a sensational stunt like that.

True, the pathetic ignorance of DPP lovers and Obamabots has deprived the world of 4 years of Lien Chan and John McCain/Sarah Palin… Such bitter and seething frustration over not being able to get one’s way politically…

LIen chan? hmmm not sure that will have been any good. The guys not kind to his wife.

Sarah palin. OH lordy, glad we dont have her. I made a mistake voting for McCain cuz of sarah palin being his choice. STOOOPID CHOICE DUDE.

Lets hope Obama ends up being a good prez. Kinda silly him getting the nobel peace prize tho, cuz he aint done shit yet.

[quote=“ScottSommers”][quote=“Mother Theresa”]Is there anyway we can stop people from posting 9/11 truth…[/quote]…There was a major investigation by American forensic experts. None of these people have pointed to any irregularities. Like 911 Truth, it’s all people with no professional knowledge none of whom were present at the event.[/quote]Ouch Mother Theresa, sorry our opinions differ. We should just peacefully accept, be merry. That’s a tough resolution to write, let alone take seriously.

ScottSommers - you’re not pulling the vacated ‘forensic’ ‘research’ ‘fact’ farce are you? Still waiting.

[quote=“j.scholl”][quote=“ScottSommers”][quote=“Mother Theresa”]Is there anyway we can stop people from posting 9/11 truth…[/quote]…There was a major investigation by American forensic experts. None of these people have pointed to any irregularities. Like 911 Truth, it’s all people with no professional knowledge none of whom were present at the event.[/quote]Ouch Mother Theresa, sorry our opinions differ. We should just peacefully accept, be merry. That’s a tough resolution to write, let alone take seriously.

ScottSommers - you’re not pulling the vacated ‘forensic’ ‘research’ ‘fact’ farce are you? Still waiting.[/quote]

What does that have to do with this thread and CSB?

[quote=“Mick”]What does that have to do with this thread and CSB?[/quote]Good question. But I guess I’m 3rd in line who’d have an answer.

Maybe you’ll get a comment from the previous, but for giggles and fond memories, maybe you remember [quote="[url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/obamas-9-11-truth-mtg-requested/53550/195 months ago I[/url]"]Look, if the Mayor of Tainan announced 20 minutes earlier than it actually happened, that Chen Shiu-bian had been shot and Ms Lu was also injured in the apparent assassination attempts on the eve of elections, do you think that would be overlooked?[/quote]