Question about legality of some "supplements"

Are steroids legal in Taiwan.

I know the risks and am quite comfortable with it. Just a simple question is it possible to get test. or other steriods here legally.

[quote=“rockydog”]Are steroids legal in Taiwan.

I know the risks and am quite comfortable with it. Just a simple question is it possible to get test. or other steriods here legally.[/quote]
It’s possible to get, but I doubt they’re legal.

Ifigured they probably were but was hoping someone knew for certain.

[quote=“rockydog”]Are steroids legal in Taiwan.

I know the risks and am quite comfortable with it. Just a simple question is it possible to get test. or other steriods here legally.[/quote]

Really sad to see this. To my knowledge, yes, they are illegal. And I wouldn’t help anyone find them. IMO you’re making a bad decision here.

There are strategies for maximizing hormone levels naturally and I’d suggest you check them out first. Here’s some solid tips from Mike Mahler:
mikemahler.com/magazine/142.html

[quote=“Formosa Fitness”][quote=“rockydog”]Are steroids legal in Taiwan.

Really sad to see this. To my knowledge, yes, they are illegal. And I wouldn’t help anyone find them. IMO you’re making a bad decision here.

There are strategies for maximizing hormone levels naturally and I’d suggest you check them out first. Here’s some solid tips from Mike Mahler:
mikemahler.com/magazine/142.html[/quote]
I agree.

btw - nice website, thanks for the link!

Are you a professional bodybuilder? If so, I understand why you might want to do this, though I disagree with your choice.

If you’re not, GET OVER YOUR FUCKING SELF and do as well as you can with what you can, be proud about your results, and leave your extreme sense of vanity (which is what anyone who’s not a professional would need to have in order to indulge in steroids) in the trash.

End of rant.

[quote=“Eros”]Are you a professional bodybuilder? If so, I understand why you might want to do this, though I disagree with your choice.

If you’re not, GET OVER YOUR FUCKING SELF and do as well as you can with what you can, be proud about your results, and leave your extreme sense of vanity (which is what anyone who’s not a professional would need to have in order to indulge in steroids) in the trash.

End of rant.[/quote]

Sorry guys own body own choice. Steroids are no more extreme than cosmetic surgery extreme dieting/ or lack there of.

Yes it is all extreme but some of us choice to use in a different manner than others. I neither asked anyone to get me anything. Neither did I say I was looking.

I asked are they legal in this country as used as a supplement (ie Mexico) or are they considered an illegal narcotic as in the United States.

I appreciate all of you concerns for my physical well being. But as I am neither a young man a fat man or someone new to the world of physical building. If I choice to use them as an addition to my routine. Which I might, dont know yet. Then why would it bother you to such a degree.

And yes vanity does play a part in it. Vanity plays a part in all aspects of physical training if we didn’t want to look good we wouldn’t lift. I would just go out and play sports be a very skinny in shape man but that is not the shape I choose or want to be. My physical prowess is based on my ideal of what a person should look like. An ideal I came up with on my own based on my own body style. While your ideal may be different does not mean it is better or worse. It is simply different.

So back to the original question. Are steriods considered supplements in the country or narcotics. At what level does the supplements start to get cut off. Can you obtain things like epehdra or other cutting diaretics over the counter or is it been made illegal such as the states.

Do you have any idea how to use a question mark?

Why don’t you just take some smack and relax, big boy?

Guess not. As I am not taking much time to write these, as this thread matters almost nothing. And I wrote it in all of five minutes.

But what I do know. Is to not be an ass.

But thanks for the help.

So the answer is no. As far as I can find. Steroids are not legal supplements in Taiwan. Not a horribly hard question, but one I did have a difficult time locating. Lots of Google searching for that one. Guess I am stuck with the normal supplements and a healthier life.

Which is the question I was curious about.
And if I left any questions marks out here ya go.

???

As far as smack McDonalds would do better for me than smack. As I want to be gigantic not cracked out. :slight_smile:

Why don’t you go to a pharmacy (or gym) and ask them there. They’d probably have a better answer for you than you’re going to get here.