Question for Muzha and Bitan people

Will be apartment shopping soon. Any people in Muzha or Bitan know of any good locations in your area with for rent postings? (Bulletin boards, etc…)

At this point I plan on exciting the MRT and just looking around

Thanks

Bruce

How do you excite the MRT? :ponder:

radioguy wrote [quote]I plan on exciting the MRT [/quote]

My God! :noway: What are you going to do? Strip off?

Even without the typo it is a funny concept… do you read or speak chinese? Cuz if not, this is just not going to work out.

how do you excite the MRT?

Its all in the sweet talk baby…oh yeeeeeeeah…just like that, let me feel your warm breeze wash over my hot body while I watch you come. Standing at the edge of your platform full of burning anticipation, the sleek smooth steel of your body excite me as your smooth doors open. Take me to the final destination you sweet MRT of love!!!..

:howyoudoin:

actually its not so silly; if you wander around any residential neighborhood you will find boards with red ads plastered on them; these are all rooms/flats to rent. just need a chinese person to read the details and call landlord for you.

Amazing to see how many people get a hard-on for a typo and how few actually offer any help.

There are bulletin boards all over the city with red and yellow signs advertising available apartments. Asking for a location of any of these boards in Muzha is not really that mind-boggling, is it?

I have a hard on right now, but its not from your typo. Anyway, for Bitan, you can cross the suspension bridge and follow the main road as it curves around to the right. Opposite the 7-11 is a public signboard.

However, by far the easiest way is to visit Athula’s roti stand at the foot of the steps up to the suspension bridge and tell him Sandy sent you. If there’s any apartments available in the area, he’s guaranteed to know about them. And his rotis are excellent, too.

Use Cui Ma ma.

tmm.org.tw/tindex.html

Best bet is to drive around and talk to the doormen/security guards. They know about things that are not even on the MKT yet.

That is how I found my current house in Mucha - 30k a month for 90 pings plus a 2-3 car garage underneath and 20 ping flower garden in a newer building (7-8 years). I even got the landlord to paint and put in “roman” blinds for all 4 floors and a real oven.

They’ll have to pry this house from my cold, stiff hands…

[quote=“Elegua”]Best bet is to drive around and talk to the doormen/security guards. They know about things that are not even on the MKT yet.

That is how I found my current house in Muzha - 30k a month for 90 pings plus a 2-3 car garage underneath and 20 ping flower garden in a newer building (7-8 years). I even got the landlord to paint and put in “roman” blinds for all 4 floors and a real oven.

They’ll have to pry this house from my cold, stiff hands…[/quote]

Four floors in Muzha and a garden? Where?

Niiiiiiiiiiice…How many rooms does that have?

Look around new the new Elementary/High School associated with Chung Da. Lot’s of building for potential rent.

[quote=“radioguy”]Will be apartment shopping soon. Any people in Muzha or Bitan know of any good locations in your area with for rent postings? (Bulletin boards, etc…)

At this point I plan on exciting the MRT and just looking around

Thanks

Bruce[/quote]

I’m going to keep this post somewhere and refer back to it as a cheer me up on bad days. You can just read so much into it in so many ways.

I hope you find what you’re looking for Bruce.

I want to visit the roti stand. Knowing Sandman I bet there is some hot and spicy stuff there as well as delcious roti bread.