Questions about the TKEC.com signup

Hi, I just signed up in the tkec.com.tw website, since I went in a TKEC store and found pretty nice stuff there. BTW, I’ve been living in Taiwan since birth.

So, first off, I recieved 1000NT coupon in my account after singing up. How will I be able to use it, or at all? (I can’t read all that chinese stuff on the website, sorry for that! :blush: )

1. Is it online-only, or can it use it in store as well by entering phone number or something like that?
  2. If available at store, can I mix it with real money?
  3. Are there any other requirements to use it (i.e credit cards)?
  4. I’m not 18 yet, so does it have age limitations using it ?
  5. How long does the 1000NT sign-up coupon last?
  6. How are account refills made? Can I refill them in-store?

Also, how to I apply for a premium membership for discounts?

And, if there is not a certain product available, how are the procedures and requirements to order a thing, and does it ship into the store or can it ship to my house as well?

I need some instructions for all that stuff, but nevertheless, I’m very interested in TKEC and buying stuff from there in the future, because some their online prices are close to the prices of the US, and someone had recommended TKEC as well. (Carrefour sucks in appliances and electronics :whistle: )

[quote=“BlastCookie”]Hi, I just signed up in the tkec.com.tw website, since I went in a TKEC store and found pretty nice stuff there. BTW, I’ve been living in Taiwan since birth.

So, first off, I recieved 1000NT coupon in my account after singing up. How will I be able to use it, or at all? (I can’t read all that chinese stuff on the website, sorry for that! :blush: )

1. Is it online-only, or can it use it in store as well by entering phone number or something like that?
  2. If available at store, can I mix it with real money?
  3. Are there any other requirements to use it (i.e credit cards)?
  4. I’m not 18 yet, so does it have age limitations using it ?
  5. How long does the 1000NT sign-up coupon last?
  6. How are account refills made? Can I refill them in-store?

Also, how to I apply for a premium membership for discounts?

And, if there is not a certain product available, how are the procedures and requirements to order a thing, and does it ship into the store or can it ship to my house as well?

I need some instructions for all that stuff, but nevertheless, I’m very interested in TKEC and buying stuff from there in the future, because some their online prices are close to the prices of the US, and someone had recommended TKEC as well. (Carrefour sucks in appliances and electronics :whistle: )[/quote]

You were born in Taiwan but you can’t read Chinese? Are your parents foreigners who decided that you should go to some school like TAS?

[quote=“Gryphon”]
You were born in Taiwan but you can’t read Chinese? Are your parents foreigners who decided that you should go to some school like TAS?[/quote]
Yes, we are foreigners (else won’t ask this question :smiley: ), and I am home-schooled. I can talk Mandarin, but I didn’t have a lot of Chinese reading and writing classes.

BTW, I need the questions being answered.