Questions before relocation

I’m soon to make relocation in Taipei with my wife and 8 months old child, for 1 year long. few questions:

1. is Daan park area is a good area to raise a little child?

2. any standard facilities in a rental apartment (refrigerator? dish washer?)- specialty at Daan park area.

3. anything special i have to know about the electrical machines before shipping mine (voltage power, washing machine system, etc.)?

4. weather- what kind of clothing i should have for winter?

thanks for all the answers

[quote=“dudzaar02”]I’m soon to make relocation in Taipei with my wife and 8 months old child, for 1 year long. few questions:

1. is Da’an park area is a good area to raise a little child?[/quote]
    I don’t have kids but wouldn’t want to raise them in that area, too crowded/busy.

There is no standard but unfurnished means no furniture, maybe not even an air-con, while furnished can mean some furniture (whatever the landlord or previous tenant has left behind) or fully furnished (the essentials, but nothing extra). However this is all subject to negotiation and not depending on the location.

Sockets are typically 110V/60Hz (air-cons run on 220V).

Sweaters and water-resistant jackets, or a lined rain-coat. While it doesn’t freeze in the cities apartments usually don’t have heating and are poorly insulated, so it can be quite cold when e.g. sitting in front of the TV during winter.