Questions for Comrade Stalin

I think we are so lucky to have a great historical figure posting on Forumosa.
If his greatness would be so kind as to answer a few questions from a humble serf.

1. During the Cold War there was a stereotype that Soviet babes were ugly. We now know that Russian and Eastern European babes rock big time. Why were we deceived? Was KGB propaganda behind this, thinking the US would not invade a country with ugly babes?

2. Did you fund labour and peace groups in the West during the cold war?

3. Did the Soviets have any involvement in Vietnam?

4. Did the Soviet Union seceretly finance Italian football league in an attempt to weaken the West?

5. Was McCarthy right? And was Charlie Chaplin a dirty little commie bastard?

6. What does Comrade Stalin think about Global Warming? Make Soviet warmer but is due to evil prosperity of Western Capitalist Pigs!!

I could answer your silly revisionist questions but then I would have to embed an icepick in your brain.

:bravo:

Oh, you give Communism a bad name! You’re just pissed that when Western lefties play Good Commie, Bad Commie you are on the wrong side. Sorry to break the news to you but Lenin, Trotsky, and Castro get better ratings than you.

Comrade, don’t post political reply. Please just post example of subversive western-style picture of Soviet Babe!!!

Russian Tennis Babes rock!!!

[quote=“almas john”]
Comrade, don’t post political reply. Please just post example of subversive western-style picture of Soviet Babe!!![/quote]

Even now legions of trained Red Army women are subverting your decadent Western society, capitalist lackey!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Russian tennis babes are experts at handling balls!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: