[Questions] Tianmu area pre kindergarden and baby sitter for young child

Hello, It’s nice to see you guys. i am just moved in Taiwan (Tianmu area) and my children will be moved in here beginning of next year.

Is there any pre kindergarten and program for our kids in Tianmu area~?

In addition, i am also looking for baby sitter for kids or person who can clean the house if pre kindergarden is impossible for another alternative method.

If you have any information and recommendation,
Feel free to let me know.
Thank you so much.

Where in Tianmu are you? How old are your kids? What sort of schedule are you looking to cover (full-days, half-days, couple days a week, all week, etc)? Is there a language requirement?

Once the above are answered maybe @tempogain or @GooseEgg can help.

Thanks for your kind reply. My home is located on nearby Yunong elementary school and Oldest one is around 33months.

this is an important information to be provided.

In general, daycare for kids 2 yr or younger is harder to find than preschool for 3yr and older, though not impossible.

There are many baby sitters who take care of a few babies at their home, but to find a trustable one is not easy too. If you need an English speaking baby sitter, it might be easier to find someone coming to your home.

There are many preschools everywhere. They have programs in all Chinese, bilingual, or all English, though English is officially illegal at preschool, except at Tiger tot and TAS and other international preschools if exist.