Quick lock the door! Arnold is letting the killers out!

SACRAMENTO

What are you complaining about cableguy? Someone obviously let you out of an institution before you were ready to fit back into the community. :wink: Oh, I see, you didn’t want to be released. Missing the padded walls, huh? :laughing:

Actually, I am quite happy to see what Arnold is doing because now the Republicans can’t keep making the claim that the Dems are too soft on crime. (This has been their mantra for far too many years now).

I still can remember how everyone attacked Dukasis for giving furloughs to prisoners, something Reagan did as well but Dukasis really got raked over the coals for doing it. Talk about hypocrisy. :unamused:

Even on this site, the Republicans can only sit in silence because Arnold is one of them. However, if this were Kerry or some other prominent Democrat, I can just imagine how much screaming the Republicans here would be doing. Talk about hypocrisy. :unamused:

ok, i’ll bite. what arnold is doing is horrible. i would hope that he revokes the parole of convicted murders instead of letting more out. bad arnold!

happy? :slight_smile:

Oh, so because one man does something different out of 50 years of recent history, now the ENTIRE Republican platform is bunk on crime.

Using that logic, the Democrats can no longer claim they are anti-Iraq-war because of what Zell Miller did.

[quote]Oh, so because one man does something different out of 50 years of recent history, now the ENTIRE Republican platform is bunk on crime.

Using that logic, the Democrats can no longer claim they are anti-Iraq-war because of what Zell Miller did.[/quote][/quote]

I simply pointed out that the Republicans love to claim that they are the ones who are keeping streets safe while Democrats would love to release criminals back into society to wreak havoc. Now they may have to change their tune because their saviour Arnold is showing himself to be a big softie on crime, espcially where killers are concerned.
The Republicans are free to keep saying they are ones who are tough on crime but we all know that those are just words. The facts speak for themselves.
Zell Miller is just a joke.

You guys don’t have a clue whether or not it was safe to release those people from prison. The States have a lot of problems but having too few people in prison isn’t one of them.