Quote of the day

Who said it?

Yesterday was:

“Also, if it isn’t too much trouble, can you tell us exactly where you get all your ingredients from, give us all your exact recipes, and have your staff come over to our homes for free on their days off and cook the menu for us??
Thanks a bunch!!!”

Today is:

“Its not really derogatory – its what you use when you’d get banned for typing what you REALLY think.”

Da Chief

right.

And today?

The venerable Sir Sandman.

Sounds like Sandman…

Both of you are correct but jimi won by 2 minutes.

I can be your therapist, your marriage counselor, your doctor, your shrink, your adviser, your stylist, I can be anything you want me to be, but I just get paid to be your bartender.

Just read this in TT comments:

"CHINA NUMBA 19

TAIWAN NUMBA ONE PHUCBOI" :rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

Woman get into a Taxi naked . Says to the Taiwanese driver , " Have you never seen a naked woman " as he looked her up and down.
He said , “I’m not looking because you are naked , I’m worried because I don’t see where you have got the money to pay me”.
Moral : Focus on business and not on distractions.

2 Likes

Is this a thread for @discobot? quote

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: True silence is the rest of the mind; it is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment. — William Penn

Life is about making an impact, not making an income.
Kevin Kruse

1 Like

Millions of people are suffering. They want to be loved but they don’t know how to love. And love cannot exist as a monologue. It is a dialogue. A very harmonious dialogue.-Osho-

“i wish depression was a tumor” -my friend

context: he intended for it to seem as if you could just get a surgery and cut it out, however he completely forgot the fact that tumors can spread and may kill you lmao

The world is full of horrible things that will eventually get you and everything you care about. Laughter is a universal way to lift your head up and say: ‘Not today, you bastards. — Anthony Jeselnik

4 Likes

Your thoughts hold weight in the universe… Manifest! :point_up:

I think it’s wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly. – Steven Wright

4 Likes