Racial Tensions in US 2021

This Law?

And success. Now we’re not talking about Breonna Taylor. It’s the system!

Get your pal, Biden, to expunge a bunch of low level criminal records so disenfranchised folks can get back to being normal citizens. Perhaps he can admit that he might have pulled an Urkel.

1 Like

Do you remember what media reports mistakenly stated the circumstances and created that impression? I can’t find any.

1 Like

You’re talking about prison reform? I’m with you on this. If that is what you are indeed getting at. You’re talking about reforming unjust laws that lead to overcrowded jails for BS offenses? Why you sound like a CRT scholar now! Don’t tell @TT that! Shhhh…

That was so funny when you reposted @jdsmith’s article with the fact checking. Another beautiful self-own that you completely ignored even though we all saw it. At least @fumarole has the decency to own his self own.

And now you get backed into a corner by @flatlandr and you lash out at me instead of being a man about it. Classic @McNulty, no class.

1 Like

Can you post about the topic, and not me please?

Aaaaaand there it is.

1 Like

Always making everything about yourself. :wink:

1 Like

:runaway:

Nope. Give people convicted of low level crimes an opportunity for true reform by promising an end to the social cold shoulder if they keep their shit tight for a few years after release.

1 Like

Absolutely. We are in agreement on this.

You’re also talking about reforming hiring practices at this point. In other words, rolling back systemic racism in said hiring practices.

How do you think you heard that she was shot in her bed? I remember hearing that that was the case repeatedly.

Or he’s not talking about that at all and you are projecting.

3 Likes

Are you referring to Affirmative Action?

1 Like

No, there’s a lot of BS laws that make it really hard for people convicted of previous crimes to get hired. People that got busted for petty crimes shouldn’t be behind the 8 ball their whole lives. I think that’s what you’re getting at, which I agree with 100%.

Also programs to help people get out of jail into the workforce need greater funding.

I thought we were talking about BT?

1 Like

Fuck no. You start from zero if you get caught doing stupid shit.

1 Like

You have people let out of jail that can’t get hired because of their criminal record. What do you think the next step is if they can’t get a job? Fighting recidivism is a no brainer if your legal system is intending on reforming criminals, right?

Sounds like you aren’t so against the crime bill after all

Pick fruit? Wash dishes? For some reason, people enter countries illegally and find work. You do shit work outside the prison system for 3 years and stay away from stupid shit, you’re forgiven.

1 Like

It’s like a bad bad show.

2 Likes