Racism/Bigotry

[quote=“Mawvellous”]TC
I always knew where you stood. A racist and a bigot who thinks that any insult against the “darkies” is acceptable.
But if anyone even criticizes the USA or Israel suddenly everything changes. You start to whine that people are “insulting”, "belittling, and “isolating”, you claim that it is just another trick from “Rules for Radicals”, and you refuse to engage in any debate claiming it is “off topic”.
So not only a racist and a bigot, but also a hypocrite.[/quote]
I have better things to do with my time that get into a pissing contest with a ponce like yourself, so for now, I will offer the eloquence of another Forumosa member. It appears apropo to your laughable fantasy driven drivel.

[quote]That kind of hatred comes from personal insecurity. Happy, well-adjusted people don’t hate people they belief to be inferior to themselves; they simply ignore and avoid them. Spewing insults implies jealousy and dissatisfaction with one’s own station. As I said - probably bullied at school and can’t get a woman and has issues about his own sexuality.[/quote]from: I have a fan

Maybe this section could be moved to the TEMP thread for further amusement.